NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

Originally Posted by mmonte4

recently completed MJ PE set - one of each #'d model.  
16f259ded4c239d75e1805f578624ff80a37e3b.jpg
EPIC

Originally Posted by oap3

Thread is amazing as always. I posted before, but for some reason my message isn't showing. Just wanted to ask if anybody has any Vince Carter PEs they'd like to share pictures of. Thanks a lot

if anybody anybody anybody out there has a pic of the white/black/purple red VC1 mids... i would LOVE to see them again. 

InstaPUMP, those VC II pes are amazing. Happy you still got them. If you ever even think about moving them, i'm your guy.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VillansFinest, That's a real sweet set you got there. I'm a sucker for any Toronto edition pe. Any story on the white and black vc iv?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please keep the VC PEs coming guys[/font]

Amazing PEs guys, this thread is oldskool (Thanks Jay~).

I got a new screen name on an aged VC pic from 2004. Not so much heat,hope you guys like it anyway.

Shoes setup my Chinese family name "Ji" since this is LY-Ji from Beijing.Never made a better "calligraphy" since then,old love rocks!

Nothing to sell.Enjoy!

403003738.jpg

Originally Posted by AMG

I got a new screen name on an aged VC pic from 2004. Not so much heat,hope you guys like it anyway.

Shoes setup my Chinese family name "Ji" since this is LY-Ji from Beijing.Never made a better "calligraphy" since then,old love rocks!

Nothing to sell.Enjoy!
dope VC collection homie!
pimp.gif

AMG thats an absolutely amazing collection! Leaves me pretty much speechless 
pimp.gif
 Thank you for sharing
Love the VC pics guys lets try and keep them coming!

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

I heard KD wore varying sizes but I know for a fact he wore size 18 in the Air Flight Skool while with the Supersonics. I was handed a pair by him personally. His Vis Sweets were size 18 as well.

yeah the af1 lows i had from him were a 17....i think it has to do with his narrow foot

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

I heard KD wore varying sizes but I know for a fact he wore size 18 in the Air Flight Skool while with the Supersonics. I was handed a pair by him personally. His Vis Sweets were size 18 as well.

yeah the af1 lows i had from him were a 17....i think it has to do with his narrow foot
Makes perfect sense if you consider the sizing of AF1 and you wouldn't double sock casually.

AMG - Awesome VC collection!

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

AMG: Sickkkkk

Heres another Toronto PE...

2qx8876.jpg

I remember buying them off a fellow Nter
Nice Turbulence. Still looking for the GP's with the 20 on the back.

Not Nike, but they are VC PE's, circa his dunk contest win. I don't have the photographic skills most of you guys have, so the quality of the pics isn't the greatest.
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Sweet tai chis NIMFH Loving the purple and white and all these VC shoes can't wait to see more vc

Originally Posted by AMG

Nothing to sell.Enjoy!

403003738.jpg
I was a fan of the VC line back in the day and I must say this set is ridiculous
pimp.gif

monte those 3 cleats are sick.  As well as yoru post from a few pages back.  Love those MJ exclusives.  thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom