NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

dill, how i love to collect cal and unc jordan pes u are the second person i've ever seen with those cal ix pe.

only u and rapper cormega ive seen with these besides the obivious cal players. one day i'll have a pair of those

Those Gary Payton Black/Yellow 12's are MAGNIFICIENT. and what kind of VII's were those back in the teens pages? those are a must for me, im in love with VII's

Dill, those two pairs are a couple of my favorites from your collection! Any white/navy IX highs are tough!

-Jermaine

Agree, Phase.

One of my favorites are Ron Artest's White/Navy/Yellow with the dark midsole. Always thought those were really cool.

If Marcus Jordan is the one picking those CW's he should be working at JB over whoever they got there. Those are way smoother than some of the stuff they've been putting out as of late

----

Nice Navy IX's up there! I loved the low top pair I had, always wished I could rock them as mids

Last edited:
Not PE's , but still rare

Last edited:
And BTW...I just saw the Oregon Jordan IV's .... :smh:
JB should be ashamed of those. One of the most uncreative/horrible/tacky PE's I have ever seen.

Complete garbage... uninspired....

Lots of XVI love today since Ray brought out that white/gold/red PE.

Here's my favorite pair...Reggie Miller away XVI's.

-Jermaine

Phase and I think alike ... very old (and horrible) pics on my end and not all in my possession anymore.

I have never found the Black/Purple Ray XVI unfortunately ... one of the last Bucks PE's I'd love to own for him.

As a side note, I still remember when Jersey-Joe gave me a heads up on his XVI PE Samples. I believe he wanted $500 per pair back then and that was ABSURD for most people at the time. My how things have changed...

VERY nice XVI stash Dill! Always been a fan of the home Bucks Ray pair. I used to have a pair w/o the shroud, but it's now gone from my collection. i really liked the metallic purple/green mash up!

-Jermaine

I don't save a lot of pics posted by others but I still have that shot of all of Dill's IX. Such a amazing collection he has.

LaMarcus Aldridge Hyperize Home/Away/Alternate

BEAT L.A !!

dill- your so right 500 was like are you crazy back then, only if....., nowadays you'd be lucky to get a decent pe under 1000

those vin, reggie, and harper xvi's are sick.

only had the chance at owning the bibby home xvi, and the mitch home xvi over the years. sold both though

Let me jump in here with one of my oldie pics. I absolutely love XVI PE's.

I always wanted to find the Away Ray Blk/Purple and the "cal" XVI sample

Phase,Dill,Joerdan, Amazing XVI PEs guys, simply amazing.Was there any PE of the 3/4 Cut XVI Plus?

Those arent Oakleys, those are ray allens.

Jason Kidd and Corey Magette wore those navy XVI, Corey prolly got them from QRich or Dmiles

Back
Top Bottom