NEW Player Exclusive/Promo Thread!

^lol, I'll keep that in mind man. Honestly, these would be the last Brons I'd ever sell just cuz they're the GOATs to me. There was one guy that had at least 2-3 pairs of these ASG IVs, but I haven't seen him post in a long time.

Last edited:
^lol, I'll keep that in mind man. Honestly, these would be the last Brons I'd ever sell just cuz they're the GOATs to me. There was one guy that had at least 2-3 pairs of these ASG IVs, but I haven't seen him post in a long time.

I know exactly who your talking about, I remember him shopping a pair for 2k :x

Yeah prices are crazy these days man. I saw a 11.5 listed for like 5K the other day on eBay

These may not mean much to anyone else but I am AirForce1King and these are a big deal for me. I spent 9 years searching for this shoe. Wish I could've gotten a size 12 (not even sure if there is a 12) but this will do. Nothing spectacular, just bumping the thread...

Decided to post a side by side comparison of my grails the h20s and the release. Enjoy

Reactions: alp
Those missions were sold in outlets for $20.00 Don't really know if they were a PE to say the least. Still dope. I bought a few of them, they didn't have any big sizes.

Those Mariano 5.0s are too dope. As a Yankee fan I wish these released for his retirement :smokin

Back
Top Bottom