***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

The OG is not yet, they already are destroying it with this kind of a crap colorways. 
I didn't really like the og cav cw anyway and honestly this would be an awesome cw if it didn't zip down to flowers, I mean I get that they're trying to make them diff by having them plain when zipped and then giving something "special" like a graphic when down to make the shoe diff, but they should've took a page out of AJxx8 book and went with something simple like kemp, reignman or his number

I wish they would have had a Kaze 1 Collaboration. I would have love to see that shoe made up in like a all black premium tumbled leather or maybe perforated Suede and leather

I wish they would have had a Kaze 1 Collaboration. I would have love to see that shoe made up in like a all black premium tumbled leather or maybe perforated Suede and leather
I think the nicest kazi1 we got was the asg with that gold and black snake and blue i'm waiting for them to hit super low at my local FTL and then i'm pouncing

They have these at my Marshalls for $40. lol
V48630_01.jpeg

^ my local marshalls had a pair of reebok pumps too.  it was a different model and gaudy with bright colors, so didn't really look at them. 

Forgive my ignorance because now that I've been purchasing more Reebok retro sneakers other than the obvious releases, but whatever happened to Reebok sponsoring ANY NCAA teams? Like Michigan State, UCLA, Wisconsin, even Boston College had a PE back in 2008......... Seems like UA took their spot as far as sponsorship goes.  Or is it because Crossfit is their primary focus?

Duany Duany in Questions

Mateen Cleaves in Questions, teammate in Answer II team (?), Kelley from Wisconsin in Questions

Boston College PE circa 2008

Baron Davis in Answer II

Ed O'Bannon in Pump Verticals

Forgive my ignorance because now that I've been purchasing more Reebok retro sneakers other than the obvious releases, but whatever happened to Reebok sponsoring ANY NCAA teams? Like Michigan State, UCLA, Wisconsin, even Boston College had a PE back in 2008......... Seems like UA took their spot as far as sponsorship goes.  Or is it because Crossfit is their primary focus?

No ignorance at all brother - Reebok has been under Adidas ownership for close to a decade and they are horribly mismanaged. I think that Reebok still has the NHL sponsorship and Adidas has made the CrossFit triangle replace Reebok's historic Vector. From an NBA perspective I think that Adidas just wants to focus on their brand vs. having Reebok.

No ignorance at all brother - Reebok has been under Adidas ownership for close to a decade and they are horribly mismanaged. I think that Reebok still has the NHL sponsorship and Adidas has made the CrossFit triangle replace Reebok's historic Vector. From an NBA perspective I think that Adidas just wants to focus on their brand vs. having Reebok.
Good looking out. They are being mismanaged. I scour ebay for a lot of original Reeboks and they just bring back so many great memories and nostalgia. I just would have loved to see some of these colleges/universities wearing some of the stuff coming back out of Reebok's vault.  But to the generation now, if it's not a limited JB/Nike release, it doesn't command any of the attention it once did. Although I do see a ton of Kamikaze II's in a ton of "questionable" colors being worn around my area.  Hell, I even saw a kid at my son's high school wearing a pair of Dwayne Wade Li-Ning's at a football game last night.

Last edited:
Hello reebok heads, do you guys know if there is gonna be a wider release of the og colorways for the og pumps? Because i may be a little out of the know, but for the 20th anniversary release seemed like the shoes were super limited. Do yall know if that will change?

I dont have production numbers on the 2 OG Colors dropping. I know the collabs were limited to 500 pair. All I know is that the OG are releasing nov 28th. Will they be a wide release at every foot locker, doubtful but they may release them at a few extra non certified Network locations

What's up with the Answer 14s? I remember seeing news about these sometime back and recently a ebay listing with some sizes popped up for the white/black colorway. Also, WearTesters just put up an article about them being out at Millennium Shoes in Michigan but does anyone have any information on these? Any more colorways in the works?

http://weartesters.com/reebok-answer-14-white-black/

I assume you are talking about the Pump Hi, nobody knows any details unfortunately. 
That's the pair I want, the black OG pair.. Did retail really bump to $240???? At one point, retail was $175..

What's up with the Answer 14s? I remember seeing news about these sometime back and recently a ebay listing with some sizes popped up for the white/black colorway. Also, WearTesters just put up an article about them being out at Millennium Shoes in Michigan but does anyone have any information on these? Any more colorways in the works?

My man, getting information about Reebok releases is like pulling teeth - which is a damn shame in this day and age. So far all we know is that there's a Shawn Kemp Shroud retro dropping but there ZERO news on anything that's coming out between now and December.

My man, getting information about Reebok releases is like pulling teeth - which is a damn shame in this day and age. So far all we know is that there's a raining blooming flowers Shawn Kemp Shroud retro dropping but there ZERO news on anything that's coming out between now and December.

Last edited:

Straight up pass status for me, they can keep that lazy design for themselves.
 That's the pair I want, the black OG pair.. Did retail really bump to $240???? At one point, retail was $175..
Prices are not what they use to be, the normal OG pairs will probably be $200 IMO. 

Back
Top Bottom