***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

never buying from finishline again.

decided to buy another pair of blast

used a winners circle reward

its been 7 days and they still havent shipped

never again

They've done that to me before. Found out it's because they were pulling the shoes from a store in Baton Rouge, but supposedly the shoe had been sold the same day, so they were trying to find another store that had my size. At least that's their story.

I hear you on this brother, but the beauty of White/Black or Black/White is that you can wear it with everything.

Finishline is making me furious 8 days and they still havent shipped my blast. Talked to rep on chat and on twitter. Both said it would be shipped one on wed and one time on friday with one day shipping plus refund my shipping. Nothing. Then i talked to a lady on saturday and could barely understand her cuz she spoked bad english. Had me on hold for an hour and found out nothing and there wasnt even a note fir a refund of shipping nor the one day shipping

Thinking about just canceling but i used a winners circle reward and it expired the same day i ordered so i dont think ill get the reward back.

If i cancel ill just get both big hurt coloreays off ebay instead. I got a 75 dollar ebay gift card to burn anyways

Finishline is making me furious 8 days and they still havent shipped my blast. Talked to rep on chat and on twitter. Both said it would be shipped one on wed and one time on friday with one day shipping plus refund my shipping. Nothing. Then i talked to a lady on saturday and could barely understand her cuz she spoked bad english. Had me on hold for an hour and found out nothing and there wasnt even a note fir a refund of shipping nor the one day shipping

Thinking about just canceling but i used a winners circle reward and it expired the same day i ordered so i dont think ill get the reward back.

If i cancel ill just get both big hurt coloreays off ebay instead. I got a 75 dollar ebay gift card to burn anyways
keep it up fam, sole-luck always come back our way [emoji]128074[/emoji]

2 of the best answer IV cws...Philly pack n OG

Found packer st. anthony questions for 180 shipped, worn twice.  Do I do it?  It's a pretty dope shoe...
i would pass 180 for a shoe worn twice when the retail was only 125 is too much.  patience pays off and a used shoe for more than retail is not a good deal.  especially since reebok never has high resale value.

Just read about these Furylights in the OG Fury CW. I'm not a fan of the shoe, but it's not a bad use of the CW in my opinion.

By the way, those extra butter are super vibrant in person. It's a very high quality collab- worth retail or even a little more. I think they'll be sought after in a few years.

I don't know if the heads are here on into the Reebok apparel/accessories like Backpacks. I just got the Pump backpack. I got it with the 30% discount awhile back. It was $100 and I got it for $70 shipped. It's very light, has a place for your shoes, and it has functional pumps on the shoulder straps.

its been ten days since i ordered from finishline. still processing. still no shipping confirmation. no tracking, still no rep will say when it will be shipped. i seriously just want to kill all of them.

how ******* hard is it to ship some got damn blasts?

I ordered Kilates the other day. My first pair of ventilators. Hope I like the model. Also, anyone know when HAL Classics drop stateside?

These came in, great comfort and nice materials. Want to get the red ones on discount but since they seem to be limited it might be hard.btw the vintage tint is barely noticable.

These are looking really clean. I saw someone mention there was GR that looked very similar to these. Anyone know what they are?

beauty-youth-united-arrows-reebok-ventilator-2.jpg

its been ten days since i ordered from finishline. still processing. still no shipping confirmation. no tracking, still no rep will say when it will be shipped. i seriously just want to kill all of them.

how ******* hard is it to ship some got damn blasts?
are you going to.....

put finishline on.......

blast?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom