***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Politics "3 Lakes" Ventilators got me slightly worried. Saw a photo on feet on Instagram where the toe had dents all around it. Haven't pulled the trigger on them yet.

Is the pic on IG?

Oh yea. Let me find it real quick.

Edit:

11376690_415881708600289_938353264_n.jpg

(Via http://iconosquare.com/p/1025542951206173398_145410813)

Last edited:
^ I agree. Missed my size on SNS this morning. You all know anywhere else that's getting these today? End has some, but I need .5 sizes.

How long have these been on sale for? I've been sleeping on reebok and I see at least three I want. I told my self I wouldn't get any more sneakers for a month and it's only been a week. You think these will sell out or sit for a couple more weeks?

How long have these been on sale for? I've been sleeping on reebok and I see at least three I want. I told my self I wouldn't get any more sneakers for a month and it's only been a week. You think these will sell out or sit for a couple more weeks?
They've been on sale for at least a month. I wanted to buy the Hanon's from SNS for a while, but I just copped from End last night for $75 shipped. They were the one Vent collab that I just had to have...glad patience paid off.

Mita x Whiz released their Ventilator collab this weekend. Nothing special.

Beams collab was on sale at the mall the other day, as was Journal Standard collab. The JP ones aren't so nice aside from the Mita pair though.

Back
Top Bottom