***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Someone posted the kendrick vents for $900 on eBay. Wtf is he smoking. Every other reseller is putting them at $300, wonder if anyone will pay that much.

Spoke with a REEBOK.com Rep today

they only had 144 pairs to sell online

and ONLY .......one  size 9

he laughed about n said it was joked about all day since they came in this morning

ONLY 1 size 9

mean.gif

Not gonna lie, bout into the hype d/t the collaboration. But this model has found me to be a new fan. Looking to cop some more cw in the near future.

Except the shoe never went live. Ive been on the website since 9 refreshing every 5 min and it never went live...
Righttt .. was on the page since 10am since i was multitasking waiting for the splash page on FNL .. any who i was able to get 2 size 12's on reebok.com thank god i beat the solelinks post !!! Can't wait for these too come in.. im a big Kendrick/ to pimp a butterfly fan !!

Last edited:
How do the Kendrick's fit guys?

I have a spot near me that went up to 28CM (US10) 

I'm usually an 11. I heard these fit very big though

How do the Kendrick's fit guys?

I have a spot near me that went up to 28CM (US10) 

I'm usually an 11. I heard these fit very big though
These are my 1st pair of ventilators, so take it for what it's worth. I find them to be 0.5 big, thinking probably because of the leather sock liner. I tried on GR US size 10 in store to figure out my size, so I went them that. There is def. extra room in the toe box and have soon heel slip as well. Hope that helps.

These are my 1st pair of ventilators, so take it for what it's worth. I find them to be 0.5 big, thinking probably because of the leather sock liner. I tried on GR US size 10 in store to figure out my size, so I went them that. There is def. extra room in the toe box and have soon heel slip as well. Hope that helps.
Thanks man. I'm thinking US10 might be too small for me by a bit, but hopefully I can check em out. 10.5 was slightly too small for me in regular Vents, so my other pair is an 11.

Thanks man. I'm thinking US10 might be too small for me by a bit, but hopefully I can check em out. 10.5 was slightly too small for me in regular Vents, so my other pair is an 11.
Yeah, I wouldn't go down a full size, especially if you have wide feet (like myself). Good luck!

Yeah, I wouldn't go down a full size, especially if you have wide feet (like myself). Good luck!
Place was sold out :frown: I think I'll settle for a 10.5 if I can find one.

If anyone located in US or Japan has a US10.5 for a hookup shoot me a PM. I can help with JP releases!

Got the Reebok x Mita Vents in a couple days ago, from the SNS sale. Very nice, love the color gradation from front to back on the leather panels. And a total of 4 sets of laces, also a plus. Considering picking up another pair, from Hanon maybe since their price is comparable and I want a couple other things they have on sale.

Lucked up and was able to score a pair of the K.Dot Vents from villa this am. Last Sz gonna have to flip for my Sz smh

Well if you were a regular visitor of this thread, would have known already that all Ventilator's are .5 too big. 

Well if you were a regular visitor of this thread, would have known already that all Ventilator's are .5 too big. 
Trying to fire shots or something bro? Besides, I don't take others peoples words on how a shoe fits. I go by personal judgement. And if you read what I wrote, I ACTUALLY went to a store to try a pair on and 10 was perfect.

You are cool bro, don't bend out of shape.
Not bent at all. Pretty sure your just trying to bust my ballz. We all start as a fan of a shoe model at some point, and with these it's now. The Kdots won't be my last pair. Already eyeing a few

Back
Top Bottom