***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

When is reebok gonna re-release the DMX 10?

Idont see that happening as the retro sold very poorly and had to go on clearance for 40 dollars. Not even the SNS ans Frank The Butcher Collabs sold out and thoae dropped to 60-80 dollars.

Might be because the shoe is also called the DMX 10 with no DMX tech in it. It only has the look but no function.

Unsure on Infernos, but I wear a 12 in Kobes (I don't have any after 8s, so if you're basing yours off 9s or 10s, I'm assuming the same sizing), and all my Ventilators are12s and fit fine.

Hope this helps a bit.

infernos fit big so if you have a wide foot TTS will be good but u can def fit an 11

Cheers fellas - pulled the trigger on the Bodega Infernos that just dropped, as well as the Major DC Ventilator collab. Ended up going TTS on both 11.5 so hopefully I won't have any issues.

Now can someone point me in the direction of some Street Meat vents? :tongue:

Mastermind is tripping. 25,000Yen PLUS tax for the Instapump Fury. That's like 7,000Y more than other collabs go far. And they look like a GR with a skull added on. No special materials or anything. 

Mastermind is tripping. 25,000Yen PLUS tax for the Instapump Fury. That's like 7,000Y more than other collabs go far. And they look like a GR with a skull added on. No special materials or anything. 

How much is that in USD? And they'll be marked down like every other Reebok.

CyG_MpGXKx3RilJulEdddfF2-znG4D5n-KMJy9yDS-JUYrrH5Fl9IAJWK34e4PwYKNlVGX3Wqv9ySdNRxYSa_Ja_832q7i3twSfTvHbr6LO318V9_cL9gIuwtbpq88iNVO0tkZQ0TQ=s0-d-e1-ft

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]Reebok.com/us[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Tj0JY4MS4vXlflqQxQi-9tPmAQix-HqTW6TSoWCrBvODsRGax99idW7lkOAzBKVETPLst1QJHlQJ5HIOQH0eT4PA6FfuSCnaoY6dH4w=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]*Offer expires 10/12/2015 at 11:59 PM EST. Offer excludes UFC Fight Kits, custom shoes and gift cards. Apply code OCTOBER at checkout. Free ground shipping offer on orders of $49 or more valid to U.S. addresses only. All offers valid on domestic U.S. orders only. REEBOK is a registered trademark of Reebok International Limited [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Idont see that happening as the retro sold very poorly and had to go on clearance for 40 dollars. Not even the SNS ans Frank The Butcher Collabs sold out and thoae dropped to 60-80 dollars.

Might be because the shoe is also called the DMX 10 with no DMX tech in it. It only has the look but no function.

Yeah that really annoyed me. I get it but understand that's what made the run DMX so awesome. Glad I have an older pair with the functional DMX

Yeah that really annoyed me. I get it but understand that's what made the run DMX so awesome. Glad I have an older pair with the functional DMX

Honestly, even if Reebok released the shoe with functional DMX tech the shoe would sell poorly. They (Reebok) are simply not on the general public's radar.

I still think they are fakes of some sort, there is probably nothing out there that comes from Reebok and I haven't seen. If those are real indeed it will be the first one for me. 
Most likely the midsole will be cracking unless someone like me owned the pair :smile: in other words very OCD when it comes to kicks. 

I found a pair of NIB Swingmans but fear the midsoles will still crack.

I found a pair of NIB Swingmans but fear the midsoles will still crack.

When you buy sneakers that are over a decade old you actually want them in VNDS (very near dead stock) or NDS (non dead stock) condition. The former is very hard to find as you're looking for someone who wears their shoes lightly maybe about once or twice a year for the amount of years that they've owned the shoe.

The NIB pair is only fit for display at this stage.

When you buy sneakers that are over a decade old you actually want them in VNDS (very near dead stock) or NDS (non dead stock) condition. The former is very hard to find as you're looking for someone who wears their shoes lightly maybe about once or twice a year for the amount of years that they've owned the shoe.

The NIB pair is only fit for display at this stage.

I've found that wearability very much depends on the materials used. For instance I have 20 year old shoes that are fine because the midsole is very durable (Superstars, Air Force 1s, BB4600s) and others that could crumble just from putting them on (usually Nike's with visible Air units, certain Pumps, Blacktops, etc). I'm not very familiar with the materials in the Swingman.

Invincible x Reebok Certified Pump came in today from Retro2Heritage on eBay. $62.99 shipped. Can't beat it. Case fresh, perfectly functioning pump. Still a few more 25's I wanna track down like Kasina and Sneaker Politics. SP are around...anyone have the lead on Kasina size 8?

25th Anniversary collection so far

Any online stores have the LimitEDition vents?
I got mine from Livestock. Might pick up a second pair from atmos.

Anyone know how they fit? I had my Livestock pair shipped to my US address. Got them in a US11 which is what I get in all Vents. I heard some say Kendricks (leather liner like the LimitEDition) fit way bigger. Hoping I won't need to size down.

Anyone know how they fit? I had my Livestock pair shipped to my US address. Got them in a US11 which is what I get in all Vents. I heard some say Kendricks (leather liner like the LimitEDition) fit way bigger. Hoping I won't need to size down.
Yes, with the leather liner kicks, I would Hal size down. Kendricks are huge on me.
I need the LimitED's, love how they look. I'll def half size down.

I assume they're gone from livestock already? Don't see them on their site. I need to track down a pair asap.

Edit: they're up on Extra Butter now. Happily scooped my 11.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom