***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

LOL its like they deliberately excluded the only people that care about their product. 
I was informed that these are actually 2 year old stock that was originally made for Rick Ross and his crew, so this was probably almost "made to order" for what they needed. Take that info for what it's worth, just what I was told.

That's funny. Would make sense about the sizing issue and why they've been around so long. Don't let that info out. We'll be hearing nicknames like UOENO Pumps.

Last edited:
Last pick up from 2015! So glad I copped these!

Bought a vintage pair of Reeboks and had them sitting around for a few months. I opened the box today and found the white paint on the collar was wet. It got on the other shoe as well as the tissue paper. Anyone know what can cause this and if it's easy to repair?

anyone knows where to find these rougarou in 8.5 / 9 us?

saw one on ebay for 180$.. is it worthy? need advise 
smile.gif

Consortium.co.uk has the shaqnosis OG in a few sizes around retail if anyone is looking.

Looks like they also have the original pump colorways (white/blue/orange and black/white/orange) in a few sizes too. I see several things I want now. :smile:

Its amazing that more than 2 years later anyone will have sizes on the OG Shaqnosis under retail on shelves. 

Bought a vintage pair of Reeboks and had them sitting around for a few months. I opened the box today and found the white paint on the collar was wet. It got on the other shoe as well as the tissue paper. Anyone know what can cause this and if it's easy to repair?
Kevin, that is a normal occurrence for a lot of those vintage pairs, I think is a combination of humidity and just the age of the PU coating over the leather, especially if its a synthetic, leather which I think it is around the collar of the Boulevard. Is that moist sticky?

Unfortunately that is one of my biggest pains with vintage pairs, eventually almost all of them fall apart, I know that wearing them actually help to preserve them longer, but I want to keep some pairs pristine, because I love them so mach and they are so rare to be found, not to mention that will never see retro.  

Kevin, that is a normal occurrence for a lot of those vintage pairs, I think is a combination of humidity and just the age of the PU coating over the leather, especially if its a synthetic, leather which I think it is around the collar of the Boulevard. Is that moist sticky?
Unfortunately that is one of my biggest pains with vintage pairs, eventually almost all of them fall apart, I know that wearing them actually help to preserve them longer, but I want to keep some pairs pristine, because I love them so mach and they are so rare to be found, not to mention that will never see retro.  

Yes, it's moist and sticky. It's pretty interesting that it turns wet again after all those years. I wonder what the science is behind it. Either way, the midsoles are crumbling so I'm hoping to do a swap, but with what, I do not know. If they never retro them I'll have to find another shoe. :/

The chances are very slim, especially after Reebok scrapped the retro plans for Battleground ll. 

The chances are very slim, especially after Reebok scrapped the retro plans for Battleground ll. 
I figured so. Got a bunch of shoes I'd like to restore but I just have to find the midsoles and actually figure out how to swap them. My last attempt totally failed.

I figured so. Got a bunch of shoes I'd like to restore but I just have to find the midsoles and actually figure out how to swap them. My last attempt totally failed.
Was it the OmniZone that you were planning to restore?
 those come out after 91? those really look like a rip off of the sport blue 6s even got the black tongue
LOL, they came out in 91 and have nothing to do with Jordan Vl at all. 

Last edited:
Was it the OmniZone that you were planning to restore?

LOL, they came out in 91 and have nothing to do with Jordan Vl at all. 

I have omni zones but haven't really though about restoring them as they're a bit too big on me and are missing some plastic lace eyelets. I have a pair of original Pumps, Twilight Zones (original colorway as well as white/black/orange), the boulevards, and AXTs in white/green/black.

Back
Top Bottom