***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Those DMX are serious!! What size? and did you pick them up online? I have an all gold pair that I picked up on eBay in the summer that I absolutely love. Constantly trying to find them on eBay but never come across them....maybe I should talk to Reebok and see if I can do a collab with this model down the line.

Those DMX are serious!! What size? and did you pick them up online? I have an all gold pair that I picked up on eBay in the summer that I absolutely love. Constantly trying to find them on eBay but never come across them....maybe I should talk to Reebok and see if I can do a collab with this model down the line.

What is a good price for DS Omni Lite Lakers from early 2000.
And are midsoles prone to cracking or I can wear them.

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

I seriously regret selling mine. I had that pair and the purple/white/gold pair and sold them both.  Only paid like $20-$30 for each of them on ebay way back and don't remember how much I sold them for, but damn, I regret it.  Sold my DMP pack back then too but at least I know I got way more than the retail value on them back then.  Please Reebok, hook it up! 

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

I seriously regret selling mine. I had that pair and the purple/white/gold pair and sold them both.  Only paid like $20-$30 for each of them on ebay way back and don't remember how much I sold them for, but damn, I regret it.  Sold my DMP pack back then too but at least I know I got way more than the retail value on them back then.  Please Reebok, hook it up! 

just saw the blk/grn/orange/gum 24 kilates barcelona workout lows. im tryin HARD to track down a pair of these.

none on ebay. were these an overseas only release?

any help would be greatly appreciated...

just saw the blk/grn/orange/gum 24 kilates barcelona workout lows. im tryin HARD to track down a pair of these.

Originally Posted by JRodski

what size

Originally Posted by JRodski

what size

Originally Posted by blahzee

???

I don't think wearability is a problem, not for casual wear at least. No idea about the price though, as I never see them on ebay -been looking for a size 10 or 10.5 since I can remember 
frown.gif

???

I don't think wearability is a problem, not for casual wear at least. No idea about the price though, as I never see them on ebay -been looking for a size 10 or 10.5 since I can remember 
frown.gif

Thanks for the compliments on the DMXs. I'm gonna unds them when I go to the airport this Friday. 
I also was wondering

Does anyone know if Iverson ever played in the Pearl red toe Questions? I have only seen pics of the suede toes during games.

Thanks for the compliments on the DMXs. I'm gonna unds them when I go to the airport this Friday. 
I also was wondering

Does anyone know if Iverson ever played in the Pearl red toe Questions? I have only seen pics of the suede toes during games.

i got some pumps recently but got em shipped to my house and not school. smh wish i could post my pic but good stuff yall

i got some pumps recently but got em shipped to my house and not school. smh wish i could post my pic but good stuff yall

Back
Top Bottom