***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

And apparently the Mids were overseas only? Was that known in advance??? First I heard about it was about an hour ago, and I thought I've been following this release pretty closely.

^^nice. Didnt even know they were taking phone orders lol

My hi's got cancelled, but Ive got mids, guess I'll be happy with that :\

Last edited:

was in/out with a phone order by 12:04
Repped, and congrats, but that's some BS that they wasted 35 mins of our lives when they were accepting phone orders.
i just happened to call earlier this morning to inquire about the release.  because i read conflicting things on twitter about the release (releasing at 12 vs releasing randomly between 12-3p).

rep was like "they are releasing today at 12, we don't know how many pairs we are getting, but we are taking phone orders"

i had to apologize to the customer service rep AFTER my order was placed because dude was cracking jokes and doing alot of  small talk (ex:  "sucks for steph curry ha")

BCH **** AND COMPLETE THIS ORDER!

anyway

Last edited:
i just happened to call earlier this morning to inquire about the release.  because i read conflicting things on twitter about the release (releasing at 12 vs releasing randomly between 12-3p).

rep was like "they are releasing today at 12, we don't know how many pairs we are getting, but we are taking phone orders"

i had to apologize to the customer service rep AFTER my order was placed because dude was cracking jokes and doing alot of  small talk (ex:  "sucks for steph curry ha")

BCH **** AND COMPLETE THIS ORDER!

anyway

Wish I would have known this too, smh like some have already pointed out adidas and Reebok are terrible at handling limited releases

I slept on this release. Would've copped just to flip had i looked on ebay earlier. Had no clue people even liked them

Last edited:

Good on ya, homie. You actually gonna wear these crazy-*** things, display 'em or sell 'em? Not judging either way, hell, I'd have sold them myself, I think.

Speaking of which, only 5 pairs of HIs on ebay, and only about 15 mids. I'd have definitely kept and worn the mids, if I'd have known I needed to be trolling the int'l sites overnight.

Last edited:

Good on ya, homie. You actually gonna wear these crazy-*** things, display 'em or sell 'em? Not judging either way, hell, I'd have sold them myself, I think.

Speaking of which, only 5 pairs of HIs on ebay, and only about 15 mids. I'd have definitely kept and worn the mids, if I'd have known I needed to be trolling the int'l sites overnight.

stocking

Social media is DESTROYING Reebok for not having these available in women's sizes (and rightfully so, TBH), on top of the Mids release being int'l only and the cluster**** of the HI drop.

This was not a good release by them at all...

I called ten minutes before, they said try calling about 2 minutes before to help w your stompers. So I call back, get someone else, they say "oh we have never done orders over the phone" lol idiot, yesss, you do, as Ive done several. then got em in my cart and checked out, but nothing, crashed!

worst. release. ever. period.

Wonder if any places like supream or undefeated, etc in LA has any this AM....

Social media is DESTROYING Reebok for not having these available in women's sizes (and rightfully so, TBH), on top of the Mids release being int'l only and the cluster**** of the HI drop.

This was not a good release by them at all...

PREEEEEACH! How DUMB not to have womens sizes in the highs??? Like really Reebok???! [emoji]128544[/emoji]

I called ten minutes before, they said try calling about 2 minutes before to help w your stompers. So I call back, get someone else, they say "oh we have never done orders over the phone" lol idiot, yesss, you do, as Ive done several. then got em in my cart and checked out, but nothing, crashed!

worst. release. ever. period.

Wonder if any places like supream or undefeated, etc in LA has any this AM....
UNDFTD doesnt carry Reebok I believe.

I hit them up for a release likely kendricks and dude said they dont carry reeboks (I think if i remember)

wonder in LA who got a few pairs...because I'm sure someone did, guess I'll call around ina bit...hmmmm

People paying $800 for the Hi's and $250+ for ther Mids

REALLY??? [emoji]128563[/emoji]

The one pair of Hi's I've seen in my size a size 7, that popped up on Ebay right after I missed them on Solebox ...[emoji]128530[/emoji] (:nerd: lookin for the NT seller a few mins away from me in CA that didnt hook me up, lol)

...appear to have sold for $799. WTF Reebok! What a way to royally screw up an anniversary shoe.

Back
Top Bottom