***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

we need this color in the ES22s
49_55478_f46d6d561398ba4.jpg

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

bittersweet. ive searched high and low for these, black/whites, or would settle for white/black. waited patiently when they kicked around the idea of a retro a couple of years back. personally, not too excited about these colorways.

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

bittersweet. ive searched high and low for these, black/whites, or would settle for white/black. waited patiently when they kicked around the idea of a retro a couple of years back. personally, not too excited about these colorways.

Originally Posted by maxpapic

You do know the White/Blacks are being released along side these?
Got to give props to Reebok for sticking to their OG prices though ...don't see too many other companies keeping prices the same ten years later.

Got to give props to Reebok for sticking to their OG prices though ...don't see too many other companies keeping prices the same ten years later.

was taking shots of the solebox omnis in the dark last night, not sharp because it was handheld, but still pretty neat. i really like the glow in the dark tote they came in too.
ejv3sx.jpg

was taking shots of the solebox omnis in the dark last night, not sharp because it was handheld, but still pretty neat. i really like the glow in the dark tote they came in too.
ejv3sx.jpg

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Agreed with the pricing.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Agreed with the pricing.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Working on a top 10-20 reebok's we want to see list for Sneaker Watch. Can you guys run down a few?

Reebok DMX 10 (although I think these are already gonna drop soon.  Can't wait.)
Reebok Pump CXT

Black and White nubuck Reebok Rafters

Carolina Blue Nubuck Rafters

Kamikaze 1's and 2's

The first Shaq's

Answer 1's!!! 

Questions in the OG white/pearl blue

Omni Zone III's

Big Hurts

Main ones that come to mind right now.  

Working on a top 10-20 reebok's we want to see list for Sneaker Watch. Can you guys run down a few?

Reebok DMX 10 (although I think these are already gonna drop soon.  Can't wait.)
Reebok Pump CXT

Kamikaze 1's and 2's

The first Shaq's

Answer 1's!!! 

Omni Zone III's

Big Hurts

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Reebok Pump CXT

Kamikaze 1's and 2's

The first Shaq's

Answer 1's!!! 

Omni Zone III's

Big Hurts

the blacktops need to be high on that list

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Reebok Pump CXT

Kamikaze 1's and 2's

The first Shaq's

Answer 1's!!! 

Omni Zone III's

Big Hurts

the blacktops need to be high on that list

^^^They've done blacktops. Maybe didn't completely do them justice but I remember them doing the white/black/green high blacktops and a couple of mids w/o the pump.

Back
Top Bottom