***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

A top ten with the Frank Thomas shoes but no Emmitts? I like those Frank Thomas shoes, had them growing up. Definite cop on the flop.

i need these REEBOK
s1ngqu.jpg

very nice to see that the AI IV white red mid to come out. Hope the gray is reflective like it's low/01 MVP version. any news if the white blue mids coming out too maybe?

That whole marvel collection is pretty badass... Id rock the vents, omnis, and furys.... The sabertooth looks amazing but couldnt wear em.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

i need these REEBOK
s1ngqu.jpg

Don't know if they're doing this color, but they are doing this shoe.  Check a few pages back.  I had the blue metallic pair.  They were like my foams since I couldn't afford foams, lol.  

Found it. These are the ones they have slated to release.  Does anybody know whether this was an OG color?  I don't remember them, but I like that they're sticking with Cowboys colors on the first run, even if it's a retro +.  I'm good on the metallic blue, but I'm curious to see how these will look in person.  Wouldn't mind the black/white pair though.

Originally Posted by maxpapic

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

bittersweet. ive searched high and low for these, black/whites, or would settle for white/black. waited patiently when they kicked around the idea of a retro a couple of years back. personally, not too excited about these colorways.

they did retro them a few years ago though.  Eastbay had like 10-11 colorways.  those black and greys included, i scooped of course. i copped those and the white/with black toes and the black with white toe 2001 playoff anniversaries.   i cant wait for these to drop again. the black and greys are ones of my favorite shoes ever.  gotta double up this time in case they decide not to retro again.  those reds will be had as well.

Really going to consider getting those Answer IVs....back in high school everyone had a pair
laugh.gif
, but I somehow didn't get one. They gotta make the Tyronn Lue colorway with the white/black
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by maxpapic

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

bittersweet. ive searched high and low for these, black/whites, or would settle for white/black. waited patiently when they kicked around the idea of a retro a couple of years back. personally, not too excited about these colorways.

they did retro them a few years ago though.  Eastbay had like 10-11 colorways.  those black and greys included, i scooped of course. i copped those and the white/with black toes and the black with white toe 2001 playoff anniversaries.   i cant wait for these to drop again. the black and greys are ones of my favorite shoes ever.  gotta double up this time in case they decide not to retro again.  those reds will be had as well.

those colorways weren't very good though. They were like "team" colorways. I bought the White/Blue ones and they didn't have that same striking look of the OG colorways.
I remember even seeing a camo colorway of em!! $%*!?

I need those red/white/grey ones. Back in the day my foot wasn't big enough for em, had to settle for an all-white pair later on
embarassed.gif

so if reebok decides to retro the shaq rookies, will they still have the SHAQ logo on the back of the sneakers? Being that shaq isn't with reebok anymore?
reebok-shaq-attack3.jpg

Anyone know anything about the yellow reebok nano? I had a guy ask me about where to go about getting them and it seems they aren't around really or at least not in his 10.5. This was just a request from a guy I know since he knows I'm into sneakers. I see them on Eastbay but I'm pretty sure he needs a 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom