***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Try ordering from Sunlight Station which is in Australia and I can receive my shoe within 2-3 days to Montana, USA. And yes their shipping IIRC was around $15.
That’s amazing - SS is literally on the other side of the globe from you. Meanwhile, it takes Kith and Concepts two weeks to get packages to me, 100 miles away from them...:rofl:

Old eastbay Ad.jpg

Gonna try again lol. These 4 shoes+Hanon Ventilator...$200+ship and fees for all 5 shoes. All US11 except Kitsune which are 11.5.

Kitsune collab, HAL collab, Limiteditions collab, SNS collab, and Hanon collab (not pictured)
IMG_0330.jpg
IMG_0331.jpg
IMG_0328.jpg
IMG_0324.jpg

Anyone see the 24 kilates collab that drop like a week or 2 ago. The green pair of course sold out in my size SMH

05E8AD6F-6186-4218-96CA-2669237C9F0E.jpeg

Was told by someone at Reebok these are coming back this year. One of my all-time faves and I missed the last retro.

Yawn. With all the dope shoes Reebok has this is the last shoe that needs a retro again. Commitment mids, BB4600, CxT, sxt, Omni zones, a different OG colorway of the twilight zone that’s what should drop

Yawn. With all the dope shoes Reebok has this is the last shoe that needs a retro again. Commitment mids, BB4600, CxT, sxt, Omni zones, a different OG colorway of the twilight zone that’s what should drop

IF, and it's a BIG if, Reebok actually had the stones to release the SXT in the color below, I would buy two pairs at full retail INSTANTLY!!! Had them in 7th grade and was the only kid in the entire Jr high (7th to 9th) to have the Reebok Pumps. EVERYONE had to try them out (pumping them up). And these being the "Strength Cross Training" the pump had the dumbbell on it. I miss these shoes!!!

0ec9d7e9ab6e6f762871243ad88d201d.jpg

IF, and it's a BIG if, Reebok actually had the stones to release the SXT in the color below, I would buy two pairs at full retail INSTANTLY!!! Had them in 7th grade and was the only kid in the entire Jr high (7th to 9th) to have the Reebok Pumps. EVERYONE had to try them out (pumping them up). And these being the "Strength Cross Training" the pump had the dumbbell on it. I miss these shoes!!!

0ec9d7e9ab6e6f762871243ad88d201d.jpg

Those are great

Back
Top Bottom