***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Montrezl Harrell 🔥
E0C82B33-14E8-46DA-B41B-A3F761BCC0D7.jpeg

They came out a few years ago but we're slightly different. Not as high and slightly different shape/texture.

When was this? I have NEVER seen an OMNI ZONE II retro its always been the Omni Lite. Please post a link to the other retro of the Omni Zone 2 if you have it

Do we really care about if the Pump "works" in 2021? I'm not pumping these up before I go out, and I highly doubt anyone is wearing these as a performance shoe.

The pump is just for aesthetic purposes which I am fine with.

I do and I think most other's do as well. It's like buying one of Nike's auto lace shoe's that makes the sounds and lights up but isn't functional, makes no sense.

Truth be told, I think the pump actually functions better than the auto lacing and faster.

I mean, I’m not wearing these for the pump technology lol
Yeah, but they are called “Pumps”.. The main feature of the shoe is The Pump. It’s the one thing that should work the way they did when these released! They took the effort and money to install the air bladder, so it’s just pure laziness to not make sure that they work right. And it’s not like it’s difficult tech to get it working right either. I never had these when released, but had Blacktop Pumps and the first Shaq Pump in the early 90’s. It only took 3-5 pumps and they were tight.

just checked a few of my pumps. my black shaq pumps work. my twilight pumps and omni lite pumps work extremely well. them ****s grip so tight. my white shaq pumps are straight dead on both shoes.

if i get the omni zone 2 this week and the pumps work ima let my omni lites go. the yellowed straps irk me

If anything, double up, if you wanted another pair.

Shout out to my guy a few pages back, probably cop a half dozen more.

Answer X and the Answer IX are GOATs. Here’s an old pic when I was trying on taxi lebrons I used to rock my X’s with the tongue down like that even when I hooped I loved the details.
7B08EAA1-249C-4A63-B20C-DE986117A245.png
CDA3C9A3-21CD-4869-92BF-AB9A76CC6B00.png
I had the red and black pair when I was in 5th or 6th grade. I hope they release them again in the near future. I need to own them as a grown man :lol:.

I mean...I know most people probably just collecting these pumps but.....how is it so many not PUMPING?? I mean....who doesn't wanna PUMP EM??
It is strange. They don’t pump on any of my pairs. Instapumps and the JunnJ Pump Court inflate like crazy though?

Back
Top Bottom