***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

lol “finally making its awaited turn”

they just released in 2019

i have a ds pair i cant get rid of on ebay for retail 😂

if these sell out this time lol

But you don't have Klarna/Afterpay options, 2021 got options lol.

My kamikaze lows just got delivered, really nice shoe for $100. Well done Reebok, well done.

Last edited:
soccer-collection-reebok-bournesports-shoot-1994-06-18.jpg

Seems like it was just an Asia exclusive thing. Only place I saw the drop was on atmos-Tokyo and they don’t deliver to the states.
Ah thanks for the info. Was refreshing RBK occasionally but no big deal these weren’t must haves.

dont know why they retroed the lows again. i still got my pair from finishline from the last retro. they dropped all the way down to 40 bucks back then

some releases just dont make sense

It's just Adidas going through the motions while they find a buyer for Reebok. There's no word if the B.Diddy/Master P consortium's offer was accepted and the factory in Vietnam/China has the tooling setup for these joints already.

Hey buddy, throw them up on SX. I had a pair of the older retro from years prior, in a larger size than I should have bought. I got rid of them easily since they were DS. You'd be surprised what they are going for in certain sizes. 👍

Pulled the trigger on DS Flamingos late last night. Had to go down .5 since I can never find my size for sale, so I'm praying I can stretch them a bit if they end up being tight.

Hey buddy, throw them up on SX. I had a pair of the older retro from years prior, in a larger size than I should have bought. I got rid of them easily since they were DS. You'd be surprised what they are going for in certain sizes. 👍

I dunno man. size 12 seem like nobody want um.

wonder how well the new version’s pumps work

Check out your local Reebok outlets. Picked up four pair today for combine $170. JJ Watt four, DMX walk for my workdays, zig tech trail, and answer 1 Dmx

probably the white red ones. they always be popping up in reebok outlets over the last year but only in small *** sizes

apologies!!!! Not the answer 1.

Iverson legacy RB. DV8195 Black and red upper with a gum bottom, never seen before either. At $40, I said what the heck?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom