***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

jurassic-park-reebok-pump-omni-lite-release-date.jpg

The Jurassic Omni Pump is FIRE!
Hard to pull off but on the blacktop would definitely be cool to see stuff like this.

When LFC revealed their '96-97 away kits

PA-6079424-copy.jpg

Wonder if they all wore other companies' boots on the pitch, which is why none are wearing any shoes 🤔

Does ANYONE know of any stores that have stock of the Orange Nerf Omni Pumps? Did they ever hit any physical foot stores?

Anyone kno how the aztrek 96’s fit?

For a point of reference, i have the 93’s and i went down .5 bc the toebox was kinda spacey.

wondering if the 96’s are similar.

Reebok should consider bringing back the Reebok Classic Q model. It’s literally a Classic with a Question toe cap. Simple, will cost them hardly anything to make and is loosely tied to Allen Iverson. They used to make White/pearlized red toe and white/pearlized blue toe......didn’t know the black/gold colorway existed too.
3A1BCC51-10F2-4DAB-848C-BE89758D8664.png
115788B9-726C-4DCD-8305-0E565BE28EEF.png
65840373-4B29-4983-9CB9-D1DE5A0EE983.png

I totally remember the Reebok Classic Q models release around the time of the original question. Never knew about the black and gold based pair either. Reebok could make red toe, blue toe and other "lifestyle inspired" colorways easy n cheap. Why not release one of your staple models ACTUALLY inspired by your biggest basketball silhouette? I mean they pumped out those A.I. inspired instapump furys awhile back .
Screenshot_20210728-160906_Gallery.jpg

I totally remember the Reebok Classic Q models release around the time of the original question. Never knew about the black and gold based pair either. Reebok could make red toe, blue toe and other "lifestyle inspired" colorways easy n cheap. Why not release one of your staple models ACTUALLY inspired by your biggest basketball silhouette? I mean they pumped out those A.I. inspired instapump furys awhile back .
All truth! Plus, they look good with jeans too.

Reebok should consider bringing back the Reebok Classic Q model. It’s literally a Classic with a Question toe cap. Simple, will cost them hardly anything to make and is loosely tied to Allen Iverson. They used to make White/pearlized red toe and white/pearlized blue toe......didn’t know the black/gold colorway existed too.
3A1BCC51-10F2-4DAB-848C-BE89758D8664.png
115788B9-726C-4DCD-8305-0E565BE28EEF.png
65840373-4B29-4983-9CB9-D1DE5A0EE983.png

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO they need to release the Classic 'Leather' in general with that kind of leather though. The stuff they use these days is terrible! :smh: :smh: :smh:

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO they need to release the Classic 'Leather' in general with that kind of leather though. The stuff they use these days is terrible! :smh: :smh: :smh:

agree - same with the workout/pro. Although foot locker has some with a suede/unbuckle toe that is a decent quality - Classic Leather Vintage

42492517-FAA3-4100-B536-B790AAB292CB.png
FA678CE4-FD72-4B8C-BC14-828FE6E9719F.png

I agree with you vood99 vood99 however, I’ll take whatever leather they can scrounge up. Just as long as they release that Classic Q model and they see it bring them money. What colorway would you have liked to see if they asked you?

For me I’d like the og white/pearlized blue toe Or.....

White/navy suede toe :evil:

Back
Top Bottom