***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

The h3ll's up with the toebox on the blacktops in that pic? Hope the adult sz'ing wont look like that if they release..

I pulled the trigger and copped the last size: 12 of the Scrimmage Mid Dolphin. Its been a rough past 2 months and ALLOT of money spent on shoes smh.

Any1 know the release date for the "COWBOYS" SCRIMMAGE MIDS and also what the price on them??......any website selling already??....thanks

Last edited:
Thanks, i seen that already....i need a 9.5!!! 
ohwell.gif
 ....any other spots plan on releasing or have these??

I was going to pick up the blue colorways of the Scrimmage too but i figured they already look too similar to the Shaq Attacks that is releasing next month. And those Shaqs are a must have to me.

Yep I got the black and white e22 when do the scrimmages drop in stores I know footlocker got the e 22 before all the other chains I wanted the gator cw of e22 but missed out.

PYS just posted the YOTS Pump Furys; they also posted the Frank the Butcher classics but those sold out instantly.

Does anybody remember a dmx cross trainer like shoe? They were mids. One colorway I remember (and owned) was black, primarily like a mesh material covering silver throughout the shoe. Released sometime around 1996-1998.

I've been trying to find a pic of these for days. As a kid we always called these the dmx's. so with all this dmx talk recently ive gotten nostalgic. any help would be appreciated

I just received my Dolphins Scrimmage and they are AMAZING! They are really comfortable and these are deff one of my favorite shoes for the summer. Dont sleep on the Dolphins!

Does anybody remember a dmx cross trainer like shoe? They were mids. One colorway I remember (and owned) was black, primarily like a mesh material covering silver throughout the shoe. Released sometime around 1996-1998.

I've been trying to find a pic of these for days. As a kid we always called these the dmx's. so with all this dmx talk recently ive gotten nostalgic. any help would be appreciated
  I have them still.  I'll try to dig them up.  They were called simply the DMX Trainer, I believe, and only had two colorways.  Black/Metallic Silver and a weird Notre Dame-y colorway that kinda looked like the Nike Uptempo 2's, but with metallic gold instead of volt.  Glenn "Big Dawg" Robinson was the poster-boy for these.

Peace,

J

Back
Top Bottom