***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

New Ventilator CWs (in Australia at least):

Available at http://www.culturekings.com.au/shopby/reebok.html

They do ship international, but it's an extra $25 Australian. Up to you guys if that's worth it! I find them to be overpriced in general, but they do get some things that other stores don't seem to.

Super dope, whats the price range for these? first time I'm seeing them.

I believe they're releasing tomorrow at Proper, but unfortunately they don't have an online shop. They may do phone orders tomorrow (according to Sneaker News). And I haven't seen a price. Here's their phone number: 562-628-9100

Sorry to not write back sooner.

The blue Distinct Lifes were retail, but from New Zealand. The store is called Good as Gold (just google Good as Gold NZ), and they still have some sizes left (small sizes, plus 10.5). The green ones aren't up yet (obviously), but I would imagine the same price. Shipping might hurt to the US. It was free to Australia, but geographically, I doubt it is to America!

For everyone, they carry a few other Reebok collabs, mainly the Garbstore ones. Remember that the NZ dollar is weak, so the prices might look high, but the conversion helps. Plus it's a store, not a random reseller.

Hope this helps.
Repped! Good looking out with that info.

Last edited:
anybody have any info on the "Lobster Harvest" Reebok Court Prime that supposedly dropped April 1st? I see pics floating around but no where is it for sale

I copped a pair from Burn Rubber. Gotta say I'm impressed. Quality is great. Have been thinking of grabbing a second pair (they run a tad big).
I have come across my size and there is a a .5 size smaller as well. Would you recommend I go .5 size down?

Anybody got a line on stateside release for the reebok classic leather suede summer pack that jus dropped and the r13 collection as well? I'm only finding euro sites and they asking 100euros a pair, which is almost $50 mark up!!

Anybody got a line on stateside release for the reebok classic leather suede summer pack that jus dropped and the r13 collection as well? I'm only finding euro sites and they asking 100euros a pair, which is almost $50 mark up!!
Word. Im looking around too. Ill let you know if I find anything. They probably haven't released here yet

Ahhh These are so sick.

30th anniversary collection....... Im probably too late huh? Still possible to find?

I'm willing to bet titolo still has em
Ill check ! Thanks Brother. Rep

*EDIT*

They got em! Thanks man! Man i had no idea these were womens.......I keep getting attracted to women shoes...should i be worried?

*EDIT*

Sold out of my size -_-. Thanks again though i appreciate the help

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom