***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

how do the ES22 feel are they comfey or they feel like bricks lol im looking to get one Og color but the gum sole is stuipd should of kept to the clear sole on those like the ogs

They're def bulky and run a little big. Comfort is fine though.

Nevermind, it's the OG color that we have all been waiting for:smile: They have it listed as White/Blue/Purple/Yellow, but just recently updated it with a picture on their release calendar. Can't wait.

FYI - Eastbay lifted the discount restriction on the new DMX colorway... and it came out this week haha

Wore these for the first time yesterday. My first pair of Pump's ever. Copped a couple weeks back from YCMC for $40.

Quick look at the 2 shoes teased in the SNS vid for the Mint/Burgundy Questions. Those crafty Swedes....

Anyone have pics of the question lows coming out this month, 6/28, Navy/Stell/Excellent Red/Silver?

when are the dee brown omni lites supposed to drop??? I know some sites dropped them already but is there an official RD? also what stores?

Last edited:
anybody know if anyhwhere else will get the Solebox classics... my Local, Bodega, got the others but not theses

Looking for some concrete info on the Shaqnosis. Is the 19th of June a confirmed RD?

did anyone cop the Highs and Lows Classic Leathers last weekend from Burn Rubber? i'm still waiting on the tracking info for my pair. anyone ever had orders cancelled by them?

Back
Top Bottom