***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

tts mate..
i got mine a few days ago..happy with the soft leathers they have... :wink:

I'm looking for sz 9.5 Reebok LX8500 in Navy. Anybody know a place that has them for sale? It's been a while since they released and I'm sure they're still sitting on shelves.

Sold out after 24 hours. Wanted to cop them but solebox will sell them for less next week(in combination with shipping)..however i thought that many shops will have them...(and i thought it was safe to pass sneakerpolitics). So far the only confirmed location is solebox..for the lites only...a few other stores i have asked, they won't be stockong them...:frown:

Actually the reebok x solebox pack did not sell out. There is a reseller in ebay that has all models full size run(reseller based in orlando just like the sp store)...its just sneakerpolitics account on ebay reselling them for double money.just informing sneakerheads community for this unacceptable behavior from the store.

Actually the reebok x solebox pack did not sell out. There is a reseller in ebay that has all models full size run(reseller based in orlando just like the sp store)...its just sneakerpolitics account on ebay reselling them for double money.just informing sneakerheads community for this unacceptable behavior from the store.
Just saw that. It's like a 200%+ increase. 

I would have thought that other stores would also stock them, given how SP got their stock and generally how Reebok collabs in the past have been stocked at multiple outlets.

Hopefully that will be case...otherwise it's onto the next one.

And 100% reseller from inside sneaker politics. I hope i ll cop these from another store, paying only retail

I was just thinking the same thing about those solebox's on ebay the other day.  I was wondering how a seller had a full size run of all 3 pumps and solebox themselves haven't even released them out yet.  I guess I'll just wait for Solebox to release them on online if they do.  If I miss out, I'm still happy I have my solebox pumps from last year's release.  

Good collection @madscientist saw some gems i missed on. I was interested in those solebox pumps until i went to checkout and 175, come on now. I really like them but that price tag from sneaker politics is ridicuolus.

I was just thinking the same thing about those solebox's on ebay the other day.  I was wondering how a seller had a full size run of all 3 pumps and solebox themselves haven't even released them out yet.  I guess I'll just wait for Solebox to release them on online if they do.  If I miss out, I'm still happy I have my solebox pumps from last year's release.  
100% this account belongs to sneaker politics. they even have the EXACT sizes the sneakerpolitics.com had. i know because i was checking them every 2 hours and i remember specifically. i think i m done with this shop, a lot of sneakershops do this but this is just too much.

Solebox has just come out and said all listings on eBay are fakes except the size 9 sample.

So do with that what you will.

Solebox has just come out and said all listings on eBay are fakes except the size 9 sample.

So do with that what you will
and how should solebox know that? they have already provided stock to sneakerpolitics and they "sold out" after 24hours(and appeared on ebay on an account registered in orlando..same as SP).

Fair point. I was merely stating the comment Solebox released.

Either way if it's not being distributed amongst other retailers, my chances of getting a pair reduce that much more.

trentbg nice but I'M NOT FINISHED LOL. These have been my last few pickups. All at discounted prices and some more on the way

http://niketalk.com/content/type/6
1/id/648207/width/200/height/400

How is that Pumpspective feel like? I am interested in balling in those, but will wait to grab them on a solid discount.

Back
Top Bottom