***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Well they were $180 or $185 for the last retro, so I am expecting at least $200 this time around, but no worries, if they are not limited, you and I both will be able to get them way lower. 

**** that 180 would be the perfect retail price but i guess thats wishful thinking

I aint trying to wait for the bringback to go on sale i want um now

I love pumps and i love really high tops

I trust reebok giving the bringback quality moreso than nike giving the command force quality

I never owned a nike pump but if i had to choose its bringback pump over all

Last edited:
Well the collabs releasing will be 240 but the 2 OG Colors dropping should be 200. Which makes sense since these retailed for 179 back in 1989. If Reebok actually charged true inflation they would cost over 300. In 25 years a 20-40 dollar increase isnt bad at all. Nike will be charging 200 for the command forces that will be dropping. The pump unit on all these shoes isnt cheap to make.

That's why Reebok are only making the midfoot chambers now days for every model, no meter if they had it in the heel or full foot back in the day, its just cheaper, same goes for the basketball textured Pump they use on every model instead of the proper ones. 

Oh and for $200 I can guarantee you the quality will be same as on the Attaq, in other words perfect.

are there Reebok pumps sneakers that have 3M reflective material on the upper ??

please post some pics from them if its possible

Yep I copped 2 pairs with that deal for $80 total.

Still debating wether or not to cop the black/red answers. Shipping n taxes kinda messes up the deal

Those d time look good. Will wait it out though

Last edited:
Lol true story gents, called Adidas today after several reviews that I made for their products got rejected with an email saying that the videos contained copywrite infringement and after a short conversation, their official policy is that I can't, or anyone for that meter, submit a review and have their channel name in the video since is an advertisement, naturally my next question was - What about the free advertisement I am making for your company??!! , btw the same story is with Reebok, a lot of reviews got rejected based on the same friendly policy. How can you expect results and marketing from a companies that are acting like this. 

New pickup 2004 Reebok Original Pump $30 of Kijiji
i cannot wait 
smokin.gif
 this exact colorway 

Lol true story gents, called Adidas today after several reviews that I made for their products got rejected with an email saying that the videos contained copywrite infringement and after a short conversation, their official policy is that I can't, or anyone for that meter, submit a review and have their channel name in the video since is an advertisement, naturally my next question was - What about the free advertisement I am making for your company??!! , btw the same story is with Reebok, a lot of reviews got rejected based on the same friendly policy. How can you expect results and marketing from a companies that are acting like this. 

It almost seems like nobody involved with these companies has ever even read an introductory marketing book, let alone actually studied it.

Just a baffling policy.

I made the mistake of picking up the Burn Rubber black/grey Pumps for retail. The leather is freakin wonderful. Ostrich, regular leather and suede. However.......the midsole looks like someone took a white polish pen to it in several places. :smh::smh::smh:

i'm so pissed. Will post pics tomorrow. About to go to bed.

p.s. why does ^^^^dude keep trying to justify the damb price??? WGAF about inflation??? After this many years, they prolly have more efficient ways of making the shoe, thus saving money on the manufacture, distribution, marketing, etc etc etc.

The Swingman was announced more than an year a go, so I dont think was approved. Plus with all the stupid changes they made...

yea i heard they supose to come out in the fall nut i guess i havnt heard anything about it but i want them badly thats why i ask

Back
Top Bottom