***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

@Phil32 blazers21ntnp blazers21ntnp trentbg trentbg

Well Packer Pumps came in today...next day shipping! Guess that's the perks of being like 7 miles from the warehouse. Materials and craftsmanship on these is again insane and quite happy with the price I paid. Here are a few pics.

trentbg trentbg Here's a comparison of the Pump and Shaq Attaq suedes. The Pump 25 is a tiny bit lighter, tough to see in pic though.

All my Reebok Packer collabs so far...

And it comes with a grey lace pair and a white lace pair...not sure if I should keep the blue or swap...thoughts?

Last edited:
Funny, I ordered my White D-Time from Reebok yesterday, and my order was canceled today, my size is not available any longer, I guess they started to play the limited game now.

Funny, I ordered my White D-Time from Reebok yesterday, and my order was canceled today, my size is not available any longer, I guess they started to play the limited game now.

No way those joints are limited. Ordered mine at the end of cyber Monday with the 40% off. Something's not right.

Yep, no longer available in my size 8...oh well I will catch them on other sites when they drop down. 

That's what's up, one out of a lot of crap, they are finally thinking a little bit, second OG colorway is coming back. 
:smokin
Always regretted passing on these in 95. Almost bought a pair off eBay that was pretty beat up for 400

Last edited:
Yeah, those are great looking. Too bad I can't wear this shoe due to my flat feet. Too much flex in the carbon fiber plate.

spursfan414 spursfan414

Hey bro do all your pump collabs have functioning pumps/release valves? Packer pair has a jacked up release valve. My only pair out of 7 though. But I've been hearing more and more guys say most of their pairs don't work.

Almost a deal breaker for me on a pair though, I know some of these guys don't care but Iike to know I'm purchasing functional product at any price point. Anyone else?

spursfan414 spursfan414

Hey bro do all your pump collabs have functioning pumps/release valves? Packer pair has a jacked up release valve. My only pair out of 7 though. But I've been hearing more and more guys say most of their pairs don't work.

Almost a deal breaker for me on a pair though, I know some of these guys don't care but Iike to know I'm purchasing functional product at any price point. Anyone else?

I have the 2004 Pump Bringback and the pump system works flawlessly. I just got 2 pairs of the 2014 OG's and the pump system works, but just barely. Also, the pump balls on my 2 pairs are almost flat and pretty flimsy, not round and solid like the 2004.

I wish they just re-released the 04 version of the shoe cause that one was by far the best, better than the 09 version too.

got these in the other day... pretty happy overall with the shoe, but seems like neither pump works :frown: as mentioned a few posts back, pumps seems very flat, unlike other pump models, and previous OG bringbacks. The Pump 20s were much better in that aspect. I ordered from caliroots, so a return isnt really an option....

spursfan414 spursfan414

so far all mine work fine. i know some come messed up .... so far so good, but now i think i just jinxed myself.
i went a little over board when sneakers and stuff had the black friday deal it was almost two for one.

so far all mine work fine. i know some come messed up .... so far so good, but now i think i just jinxed myself.
i went a little over board when sneakers and stuff had the black friday deal it was almost two for one.

Well so far I've had good luck. I was able to take apart my Atmos valves a few weeks ago, cut the tubing so it was unkinked and then the release valves worked just fine.

I JUST came back from Packer Shoes and the cat at the counter let me exchange my online Packer Pump with the one in the store that worked flawlessly! So needless to say I'm very happy about the customer service I just got from them. Even purchased some Jason Markk Repel to use on them and some more cleaner. So far they are ok in my book.

Just waiting on a Burn Rubber pair from Sneaker Politics. Should be here Tuesday. Hopefully they work fine as well. :smokin

got these in the other day... pretty happy overall with the shoe, but seems like neither pump works :frown: as mentioned a few posts back, pumps seems very flat, unlike other pump models, and previous OG bringbacks. The Pump 20s were much better in that aspect. I ordered from caliroots, so a return isnt really an option....

I can do you one better. The pump balls on my white pair don't match. One is flimsy and flat and the other one is round and pumps well like the older bringbacks. Check it out:

This is the good one, notice the texture and the word "the" is right above the pump letters, nothing underneath it, matches my 04 version exactly:

This is the flat one, notice there is a pattern between the bottom of "the" and the pump letters and the texture is different. Maybe a little too picky but I just wish they matched.

It's more obvious when you look at both of them up close and next to each other. Ordered from overseas so return is not an option for me either. It's been a pain in the *** with Reebok customer service (since I bought them in the UK) but I'm ragging on them until they do me right. Seems with the recent retros it's a toss up with what you get.

dw8649 dw8649

I had a similar issue with my OG Pumps before I ended up returning them, but each pump had a "hot spot" where it would pump up. It was mentioned earlier in the thread. Both tongues were very flat where all my collabs are more pronounced.

I so sad, my alifes where in town last night, transferred to the next town over, came back to my town, went back to the other town and are currently listed as undeliverable as addressed, Scheduled delivery moved from yesterday to today but we'lll see, even though my rivington club account has my address correct they are probably going form north cali back to new Jersey tomorrow.....

I so sad, my alifes where in town last night, transferred to the next town over, came back to my town, went back to the other town and are currently listed as undeliverable as addressed, Scheduled delivery moved from yesterday to today but we'lll see, even though my rivington club account has my address correct they are probably going form north cali back to new Jersey tomorrow.....
If it's with UPS, sign up for a ups mychoice acct (it's free) and have it redirected to your address. Or have Alife call ups and have it fixed.

It's usps, I have my choice for ups...It was supposed to be fed ex but alife used usps, when I asked them about it they said fed ex is using usps....Theres nothing I can do but hope the tracking info is messed up and it comes today...

It's usps, I have my choice for ups...It was supposed to be fed ex but alife used usps, when I asked them about it they said fed ex is using usps....Theres nothing I can do but hope the tracking info is messed up and it comes today...

Brush go to your USPS hub today and tell them you have a lost package at the location if you get there before its sent back they'll give it to you

Brush go to your USPS hub today and tell them you have a lost package at the location if you get there before its sent back they'll give it to you
It's in the next town over, I can't get there before anything happens because I have a physical therapist apt first thing in te morning...besides that the local office is like 4 blocks away and half the time they can't find packages when I have a pick up slip, the incompetence here is off the charts...I'm pretty sure my only option is to hope and wait at this point.

Back
Top Bottom