***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Ha, did you just compare a USA mad NB with the rest, they are not even in the same category. We are talking about Reebok being a lot better than the other hyped brands, and its true, even the biggest Nike/JB fan boys will agree with china made 
China made is china made. Im only speaking from my experience in purchasing nike or reebok. I cant speak for anyone else. From my purchases of reebok product i see no difference in quality or materials.

Last edited:
Again, I am only guessing you don't have a lot of Reebok retro models in possession and you are very young, I have OG Reebok's made in China back in 93-94 and the quality is out of this world, the country of production for the most part its irrelevant.

Actually, and I just thought about it, the best example is Li-ning and Way of Wade kicks, Chinese brand, produced in China - the quality and attention to detail is unreal and unmatched by most brands

Last edited:
http://www.endclothing.com/reebok-the-shroud-og-m46708.html

22-01-2015_reebok_theshroud_blackwhite_1x_am.jpg
 Sizes 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 12  - $60.95 shipped

Again, I am only guessing you don't have a lot of Reebok retro models in possession and you are very young, I have OG Reebok's made in China back in 93-94 and the quality is out of this world, the country of production for the most part its irrelevant.

Actually, and I just thought about it, the best example is Li-ning and Way of Wade kicks, Chinese brand, produced in China - the quality and attention to detail is unreal and unmatched by most brands

Repped for accuracy AND the WoW reference. :pimp:

China made is china made. Im only speaking from my experience in purchasing nike or reebok. I cant speak for anyone else. From my purchases of reebok product i see no difference in quality or materials.

This is completely untrue. The onus is on Nike/JB/Reebok/Adidas to dictate what materials are used on their product manufactured overseas. You can have shoes with excellent materials made in China, and you can have absolute garbage made in China too.

Completely agree to this....I still got them Original RBK Questions since '96 not even single sign of crumbling of the outside sole....:smile:

To be honest a lot of people dont know quality anyway. Most people confuse vinyl on sneakers with leather. Not saying reebok doesnt make decent quality but its not like they are comparable to say a new balance usa or uk made. For the price of 130 i can add 10 or 20 bucks and get a usa made new balance. And in terms of being young? I was probably rocking reebok when most in this thread wasnt thought of lol. For me my reeboks most recently have been clearance cops.

Last edited:
To be honest a lot of people dont know quality anyway. Most people confuse vinyl on sneakers with leather. Not saying reebok doesnt make decent quality but its not like they are comparable to say a new balance usa or uk made. For the price of 130 i can add 10 or 20 bucks and get a usa made new balance. And in terms of being young? I was probably rocking reebok when most in this thread wasnt thought of lol. For me my reeboks most recently have been clearance cops.

All these newjack sneakerheads and almost everyone who got into the 'sneaker game' post 2007 is guilty of this.

You also keep talking about NB 'Made in UK/US' but any shoe made in China, Korea, Vietnam in the 80s & 90s is still far better than the aforementioned in terms of materials used. I've seen and held the NB UK/US joints and I think they just use the 'Made in XX' to charge a premium - the materials and craftsmanship are fair.

Last edited:
All these newjack sneakerheads and almost everyone who got into the 'sneaker game' post 2007 is guilty of this.

You also keep talking about NB 'Made in UK/US' but any shoe made in China, Korea, Vietnam in the 80s & 90s is still far better than the aforementioned in terms of materials used. I've seen and held the NB UK/US joints and I think they just use the 'Made in XX' to charge a premium - the materials and craftsmanship are fair.
Look at the vids new balance does. China factories wouldnt dare show their factories willingly. And i can speakon new balance reebok nike asics etc... on quality nb is the best period. Reebok is and nike are both substandard brands. I would even put adidas quality over reebok and nike and im speaking from YEARS of buying sneakers

Now you really started losing touch with the reality, substandard, NB best evah...Common man, open you eyes, look around, there are so many high quality made models for many brands, Saucony, Asics, Li-Ning, Reebok, heck even JB are coming to their senses, despite the ridiculous prices. To say Adidas has better quality than Reebok, is just humurous, I guess you never saw and touched any of the collaborations, for any model that is, or any Questions, Answers or Shaq Attaq's, no need to reply to me, I know you have not.

Look at the vids new balance does. China factories wouldnt dare show their factories willingly. And i can speakon new balance reebok nike asics etc... on quality nb is the best period. Reebok is and nike are both substandard brands. I would even put adidas quality over reebok and nike and im speaking from YEARS of buying sneakers

My dude - I am not promoting 'Made in China' as I live in N.America and I want my fellow blue collar workers to have a steady job and put food on the table.

That said, I think you really need to look back to the 80s, 90s and early 00s when Nike/JB/Reebok/Adidas quality was on point. I have early '00 Air Maxes that are on par or better than the present crop of NB 'Made in XX'.

Kudos to NB for keeping a handful of N.American & British shoemakers employed, but the reality is that Nike/JB & Adibok have dropped the bar really low. NB just has to make the shoes the way the were about a decade ago and all of a sudden 'NB quality is the best period'.

Your opinion is your opinion. My point wasnt debatong nike/reebok/adidas quality. My point was that from my experience for the money that the ventilator cost its not leaps and bounds in quality from nike or adidas. I cant speak for anyones experience with these brands but my own. And personally i will continue to grab my reeboks from the discount section. Period. And in terms of quality in the 80's and 90's clearly things in general were made better and manufacturing paid attention to detail. Im not talking about things made 30 or 35 years ago im speaking present day

Last edited:
Can't wait for more pics of the End Husky's!

Here's some pics of my Instapump Fury's. I know there's a separate topic, but it's pretty dead there haha.

Staying with the Japan theme, I saw these at Beams the other week. They looked very nice on feet, but decided to save my money for other releases...Glad I did because the End's are looking great.

First vents since the mighty and major collabs to have me at first glance feeling like "Shut Up and Take My Money!" haha
Excited for this release!

Back
Top Bottom