***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

^^^
Honestly bro, it's '17 and these joints came out in '12 and were subsequently in the outlets en mass circa '13. Outlets like any business are only going to hold product for X amount of time then literally liquidate them. Reebok production numbers can't be anywhere near Nike's numbers so if the outlets blow the shoes out at $20-$40 then cats will just buy them as regular shoes and destroy them.

Your best bet is to check your local Kijiji or Craigslist and/or eBay which you already have. This is one case where you'll just have to be patient and wait a bit before you actually get a pair.

What kind of nonsense is this? Reebok decides to make their own romper calling it the ReeRomp, genius just genius NOT! Instead of that and throwing away your money, why not do something ''worthwhile'' and retro some more kicks of your back catalog cause it will be more appreciated by us, instead of being the laughing stock of others. I'm down with wanting to reinvent yourself but not in this way.
mean.gif

What kind of nonsense is this? Reebok decides to make their own romper calling it the ReeRomp, genius just genius NOT! Instead of that and throwing away your money, why not do something ''worthwhile'' and retro some more kicks of your back catalog cause it will be more appreciated by us, instead of being the laughing stock of others. I'm down with wanting to reinvent yourself but not in this way.
mean.gif
​I read about this earlier lol I didn't take it too serious though... (theres nothing serious about an 89$ romper) I thought they were just poking fun at the trendy fashion scene like they did with the 500$ sweaty tshirt

Answer 4 is back. Will release June 3 this Saturday

No word of price and where

http://niketalk.com/content/type/6
1/id/2449930/width/200/height/400

Packaging is interesting, but the last iteration of these shoes hit the outlets en masse. Also tired of seeing the same joints over and over.

The timing of this release is ironic as the cat that Iverson stepped over has 3 Championships under his belt and is heading to a consecutive Championship Final this Thursday. :nerd:

Last edited:
Packaging is interesting, but the last iteration of these shoes hit the outlets en masse. Also tired of seeing the same joints over and over.

The timing of this release is ironic as the cat that Iverson stepped over has 3 Championships under his belt and is heading to a consecutive Championship Final this Thursday. :nerd:
Limited to 500 pairs

Bringing back and repackaging a WIDELY available shoe that evidentially went to outlets last go around but now you make it limited... tisk tisk tisk reebok what have u become ha ha

Last edited:
Answer 4 is back. Will release June 3 this Saturday

No word of price and where

http://niketalk.com/content/type/6
1/id/2449930/width/200/height/400

see I knew lapstone and hammer weren't just placing an old retro in the complex vid . That literally made no sense for them to do

see I knew lapstone and hammer weren't just placing an old retro in the complex vid . That literally made no sense for them to do

They had to show a dedicated Reebok shelf my bro, pretty sure they hollered at all their staff for any Reebok product they could find. :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom