***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

My dude, Reebok retro product has not had functional DMX cushioning for a few years now. With Reebok product having to be discounted heavily in order to move units, there is simply no incentive for them to spend the extra money on functional DMX.

Having pride in your products isn't incentive??

Oh wait, Nike can't even manage to put actual zoom units in the space duh out in the midsole (Jordan XIV and Bonafide), so they use foam.........SMDH. Sorry for the side rant.

I believe the problem is that Reebok does not own the patent on the DMX air bag. Someone who used to work with Reebok and invented it does.  Reebok simply owns the name "DMX" so they use it and couple it with "DMX foam".  I don't think they want to spend the extra money to make the air bag functional (adding air in it) because of legal issues.

Oh wait, Nike can't even manage to put actual zoom units in the space duh out in the midsole (Jordan XIV and Bonafide), so they use foam.........SMDH. Sorry for the side rant.

Yup it's across the board, even Nike & JB are doing BS like this. :smh:

But Nike and JB can afford that, people will still eat that ish up and buy it. Reebok removing tech makes even lest people wanting to buy the product. 

so everybody holding out on the 4s for sub $100 right 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I'm guessing the last time they made shoes in the UK was the late 70s/early 80s before Paul Fireman took over.

Just grabbed the Extra Butter "Achoo" AXTs DS off ebay for $115 shipped. Really excited to finally have EB's first collab, and I think I have well over half of all of them that they've done now.

Meanwhile, random question for the really knowledgeable Reebok heads here: I thought I remembered American-made Reeboks during my youth during the 1980s. Am I outta my mind? Were they all from Vietnam & China during that period? When was the last time Reebok made shoes in the US or UK?

I'm not 100% sure but I did research it a bit when making a video on the BB4600. It makes sense that a backer like Fireman would allow the brand to move manufacturing overseas. I'll have to check my older shoes and see where they were made.
Thanks man, I was hoping someone would get back to me on that! I'll rep when I recharge!

Hey guys, sorry I didn't get this to you sooner, busy with trying to keep my store from shutting down...
laugh.gif
 Don't worry, I know it's most likely inevitable at this point, but as long as we're above water I'll try to save you guys some pennies while I can.

Anyway,

The Reebok Friends and Family event is back! Present this coupon (just show them this picture) or use coupon code "8803606" at any Reebok Outlet Store to receive 50% off of your purchase! Also, you can use the code "SUMMER" at http://www.reebok.com to receive 30% off of your purchase. Some exclusions do apply. Event runs from June 14-20. Happy hunting!

how does ex-o-lo fit? Thinking of getting it as my first reebok. I don't have any reebok retailers in my country so I couldn't try it anywhere.

edit: I fit US8 in GL3, 7.5 in UB, 7.5 in diadora

Last edited:
how does ex-o-lo fit? Thinking of getting it as my first reebok. I don't have any reebok retailers in my country so I couldn't try it anywhere.

edit: I fit US8 in GL3, 7.5 in UB, 7.5 in diadora

True to Reebok size

One of my favorite sneakers of all time but i dunno about this

Japanese cats freakin out over these but they love anything fury

Back
Top Bottom