***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

We were probably the only guys that entered lol. I sold the pair off atmos to basically break even maybe make $20-30, but got over and sold another pair for 800 so basically getting the Sns pair for free
Wow sold a pack for $800? Crazy.

OK can someone please tell me how can I see all my previous subscriptions, after this forum update I cant find ish.

IMG_5615.JPG IMG_5614.JPG
Oh man that stinks. I posted a bunch of pics on my IG (@dc_kustoms) mine came great. But their packaging methods are totally suspect lol.
Yea man considering how sturdy the box is that sucks

IMG_5615.JPG IMG_5614.JPG
Yea man considering how sturdy the box is that sucks
Not great at all. I had 1 small seam tear like that though as well. Maybe a half inch though. I assumed factory flaw given the overall sturdiness of the box though. Could have happened in transit though.

Not great at all. I had 1 small seam tear like that though as well. Maybe a half inch though. I assumed factory flaw given the overall sturdiness of the box though. Could have happened in transit though.
I got one from eb and atmos and they didn't have damage anywhere close to this since they were double boxed

Sns contacted me finally, they offered me full refund or 20% off. I opted for the 20, and I just sold it on eBay for 450 anyways so I ain't mad.

Sns contacted me finally, they offered me full refund or 20% off. I opted for the 20, and I just sold it on eBay for 450 anyways so I ain't mad.
Nice so now you made an extra 20% profit lol. These seemed to move pretty well even though not as sought after as the original Alien Stomper for obvious reasons.

Nice so now you made an extra 20% profit lol. These seemed to move pretty well even though not as sought after as the original Alien Stomper for obvious reasons.
Yea basically, not really mad unless the 0 feedback person who copped didn't read the description and files an item not as described case. Assuming the sale goes through with no issues now I have to decide whether or not I should buy one for the collection, the packaging is insane

Picked up a pair of Big Hurt samples in a Birmingham Barons/rookie year Sox colorway...

Apparently, before the legal issues, RBK intended to not only release those and the B&W versions but pairs inspired by Thomas' uniforms from Auburn, Oakland and Toronto...

Edit: Pics soon, technical difficulties
Edit #2: I'd like to Gronkowski spike my phone and my laptop right now. :angry:

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of Big Hurt samples in a Birmingham Barons/rookie year Sox colorway...
B6w12psh.jpg

V23sekyl.jpg

Apparently, before the legal issues, RBK intended to not only release my pair and the B&W versions but ones inspired by Thomas' uniforms from Auburn, Oakland, and Toronto too...
aDQGVaOt.jpg
9CaXjBst.jpg
ApGm7wht.jpg
X2yMNjOt.jpg
Honestly I think it's good for rbk they didn't release. Those would had sat and went on discount for like 30 bucks lookin at those funky colors

Back
Top Bottom