***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Just wore these for the first time today and the nubuck on the toe is cracking and flaking (as expected). What is underneath the nubuck and can it be painted? Is there anything underneath it at all? I don't want to rip a hole in the upper but would be willing to let the nubuck crack off so I can work with what's underneath.
IMG_20171001_175842_420.jpg

New pickups here. The cross trainers are the same as in my avatar, I've been looking for them for 12 years. They are the exact shoe I almost bought as a kid back in 1992.

Reebok Cross Training Pump Eliminator OG 1992
SRoaoiq.jpg
SRoaoiq.jpg

PJU1ZUS.jpg

SRoaoiq.jpg

Reebok the Pump Bringback 15th Anniversary retro (2004)

LvlgWaO.jpg

iykGf5t.jpg

Last edited:
Pump Atlas is the model, but what are the rest?

The first model is not the Pump Atlas, that's what I first thought too but it's actually called the Pump Eliminator.

The second model is the Pump Bringback 15th Anniversary retro released in 2004. That model is by far the best of the Bringback compared to the 2009 and 2014 versions. The pump system works amazing.

Are you talking about the one in your avatar? It would be nice to see bigger pictures, or any.

Anyone who has zoku runner give me a review

Comfort and sizing. Most my Reebok collection are 9.5 so TTS for me in classic leather, kamikaze, shaqnosis, big hurt.

Are you talking about the one in your avatar? It would be nice to see bigger pictures, or any.

The one in my avatar is the exact same shoe in the first 2 large pics, the black/gray/purple with the black pump. That's the Pump Eliminator.

I edited my original post to make it more clear.

Well that would explain the confusion. I just stopped using photobucket and I'm now using imgur, but the pics have been showing up for me....

Just wore these for the first time today and the nubuck on the toe is cracking and flaking (as expected). What is underneath the nubuck and can it be painted? Is there anything underneath it at all? I don't want to rip a hole in the upper but would be willing to let the nubuck crack off so I can work with what's underneath.
IMG_20171001_175842_420.jpg

Whoooooaaa!! Fire!! Haven't seen those in years, had a pair when I was younger. Wish I could help you out with your question, suede flaking sucks. I recently had to get rid of a pair of OG penny 1's in the orlando color because of that, I hope you find the solution. Those too dope, I hope Reebok retro's them again.

Searched this thread and seen no one spoke about these, what are y'all take on these Ultraknit Fury's?? I think I might pull the trigger and cop for $150 shipped. Cheapest I've seen and probably the closest I'll get to owning a pair of Fury's in the og colorway. Been looking for those shoes forever but not paying crazy resell prices. Does anyone know how Furys fit? I keep hearing mixed reviews. I'm a real size 10, wear a 10 in all Jordans and most Nikes and wear a 10.5 in Foams, Huaraches, Puma Disc Blaze or Blaze of Glory. I appreciate the feedback

s-l1600-1.jpg

Searched this thread and seen no one spoke about these, what are y'all take on these Ultraknit Fury's?? I think I might pull the trigger and cop for $150 shipped. Cheapest I've seen and probably the closest I'll get to owning a pair of Fury's in the og colorway. Been looking for those shoes forever but not paying crazy resell prices. Does anyone know how Furys fit? I keep hearing mixed reviews. I'm a real size 10, wear a 10 in all Jordans and most Nikes and wear a 10.5 in Foams, Huaraches, Puma Disc Blaze or Blaze of Glory. I appreciate the feedback

s-l1600-1.jpg

They are cheaper at Reebok, there is a promo now that expires at the end of the day, I think they come down to $125.

Trent what's good? Thanks for the info. Do you know how they run? I normally wear a size 10 but I went a half size up just to be safe. Seen some people say they are true to size seen some say go a half size up. Not sure what to go with. I ordered a 10.5 in the Blvck Scale collabs, they dont come in the mail till tomorrow so I don't know how they'll fit. I picked them up because they were under a $100 shipped and the last pair. Would love to get these Ultraknits for $125 but I don't want to order the wrong size.

TTS on all Fury's.

Really?? Damn, I went a half size up to a 10.5. I'm normally a 10 in Reebok but It's weird. A while back, I had to get the Shaq Attaq 1's in a 10.5 because a 10 was too tight. Before that, I had a pair of Colette Court Victory's in a size 10 and they were tight on my foot, I could barely wear them so I got rid of them. I'm assumed I needed to size up because of the pump and sock liner. SMH I hate ordering shoes online, I hope they fit right.

Well it really depends on your personal preferences and your foot shape, you know, no two feet are alike, even if they are the same size. Some people prefer a bit more room, length or width, some prefer more room on top of the toes or top of the midfoot...Anyway, when they arrive let me know how do they feel, with Reebok you can return them and get the right size if its a problem.
On a side note, back in 2013 when the OG Fury came out there were no .5 sizes, only full sizes, so I had to go to 8 instead of 8.5, that I normally wear, but they fit perfectly for me, I am glad I didnt go to size 9.

Those SNS collabs look top quality. Hoping the leather is as glorious as it looks in the pictures.

Fury-wise, I've always had to go up rather than TTS. But then again, I've never owned them, only tried a few pairs on in stores.

Back
Top Bottom