***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Mind boggling why Reebok can't reissue the II and the III. :smh: :smh: :smh:

They did retro the Answer 3 many many years ago and it did poorly hitting the $40 mark, remember? I think it would do better this time around with tasteful colorways BUT.....Reebok needs to fix the traction. The entire soles are mostly foam and hardly any rubber traction pods. They fixed it on the Answer 4 so it’s possible!

The Answer 2’s have never been retro’d so I’d like to see them now with today’s modern colorways and materials. However, these too suffer from all foam soles! They’d have to retool the bottoms to have rubber unless they want people complaining about traction. Shoe reviewers on YouTube would have a huge negative impact on these models if the mistakes aren’t corrected.

american-tennis-player-zina-garrison-us-open-1991-2FMXJG1.jpg

They did retro the Answer 3 many many years ago and it did poorly hitting the $40 mark, remember? I think it would do better this time around with tasteful colorways BUT.....Reebok needs to fix the traction. The entire soles are mostly foam and hardly any rubber traction pods. They fixed it on the Answer 4 so it’s possible!

The Answer 2’s have never been retro’d so I’d like to see them now with today’s modern colorways and materials. However, these too suffer from all foam soles! They’d have to retool the bottoms to have rubber unless they want people complaining about traction. Shoe reviewers on YouTube would have a huge negative impact on these models if the mistakes aren’t corrected.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO those must have released with ZERO fanfare. I hear you on having to retool the midsole/outsole but I think those would add to the overall cost. Did the OGs have traction issues though, i.e. did Iverson have problems with them?

I agree that the models weren't exactly the greatest looking but they dropped during Iverson's prime years so with a decent amount of promotion they could make a comeback.

^^^ yes, the OG’s DEFINITELY had traction issues. If the court had the slightest dust or hadn’t been refinished in a while you were sliding. I still have my white/black pair and would buy three more is they dropped (white/blk, white/red suede, blk/blk).

Back
Top Bottom