***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

The Blast are back

Screen Shot 2023-01-11 at 4.58.32 AM.png

Oh 💩, I never knew Reebok made a couple of pairs of the Answer 1 for Macho Man back in 1998! 😲

But that's where Reebok f'd up because they should have went with Stone Cold Steve Austin instead predicated on the fact that WWF overtook WCW in dominance and relevance along with Austin being at the apex of the wrestling business in 1998. WCW was a bigger joke and Macho Man was a washed up played out geezer by that time.

They also disappeared from every other site that Carry’s them, Maison Margielas have also been removed, wonder why…………

“Returned To Vendor” perhaps. Reebok will likely sell them at their outlets or move them to another country/market.

Pretty bummed. I was waiting for the TZ to hopefully drop in price. I still want a pair to thrash. Any word yet on them appearing elsewhere?

Same...no way I was paying $170 for those TZ. I did buy the Blasts though (delivered in like 36 hours actually). I haven't seen a word about either of those drops aside from a "sample" listing on eBay for the twilights and a really short video on youtube for the Blasts, likely out of Asia.

Who knows...

Back
Top Bottom