***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

6CA32367-5DC9-41FC-BB19-E59AA4604BDD.jpeg
2013’s on a trip to the mailbox.

Had my eye on these since they dropped but couldn't get myself to bite at $180. The Footlocker sale was fair enough so I scooped them up.

Been rocking them daily ever since. These Reebok Frankenstein iterations have surprisingly turned out better than anything Jordan Brand has ever done in the same regard.
IMG_20230325_104713.jpg

Last edited:
Had my eye on these since they dropped but couldn't get myself to bite at $180. The Footlocker sale was fair enough so I scooped them up.

Been rocking them daily ever since. These Reebok Frankenstein iterations have surprisingly turned out better than anything Jordan Brand has ever done in the same regard.
IMG_20230325_104713.jpg
Hella fiyah!

I was in LA recently and went to the Reebok outlet. They had these available but was surprised they didn’t have the Shaq Victory Pumps, definitely want that pair. Love hybrid models unless done right.

I am simultaneously so happy yet so pissed...

I was just about to order a size 13 (I'm a true 14) at the $99 sale price, because I figured "why not try and see if they'll fit?" Reebok and all the other retailers that carried this hybrid only went up to size 13. Right before purchase I did one last check on all the sites, and Champs had a 14!...for $180. Under the same umbrella as Footlocker, but no 14 on FTL and no sale price on Champs.

Whatever...I copped. Reebok has been VERY stingy with stock numbers on size 14+ on all the recent retros.

Oh that's not me, I just like his reviews on (predominately) Reebok retros. He might be a member on here, not sure.

That's @kicksreason. I think he's still a member here, just his Niketalk name is trentbg trentbg . Longtime member. He kept the Reebok page very active. Don't think he's posted in a long while.

Last edited:
I’m trying to figure out why they’re already $99 at FTL?
because they suck

not feeling any of the hybrid shoes reebok does just like how nike jordan hybrids are trash

changing the midsole on the twilight zone pump was *** too

i dont care how great the materials are

give me the og court victory pumps not mash ups

Back
Top Bottom