***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

s-l1600 - 2023-10-31T141728.255 (1).jpg

Just came in today. Didnt take long at all.

I only tried them on once in my house .
20231115_152312.jpg

Never had the OG.
I normally wear 11.5 but went down half a size to 11. No complaints.

Probably wont wear them too much cuz of the sole. No dmx ipak.

Just came in today. Didnt take long at all.

I only tried them on once in my house .
20231115_152312.jpg

Never had the OG.
I normally wear 11.5 but went down half a size to 11. No complaints.

Probably wont wear them too much cuz of the sole. No dmx ipak.
Give me these over the Cherry 12s any day fo the week.

I saw the video and thought he was being too critical over the retro.

-He didn’t like that Reebok didn’t use red suede for toe piece like the og. However, he must not remember that the original version had terrible color bleed onto the leather and foam mid soles. Them going with synthetic nubuck is actually an upgrade.

-The inner sock liner not being vinyl like the og is an upgrade as well. That liner would get sticky and rub off with time. That’s a win for us older guys who want to wear our shoes years after they’ve released.

-That insole he complained about in the end was pretty much the same thickness as the original. It was thin and nothing special because the real DMX air pack and 3D lite foam midsole handled the impact protection.

I wouldn’t pay the $140 Reebok is asking for but if they did an exact retro it would cost $160+. I’m not sure it’s worth it since this model will still likely sit, Reebok knows this. Anyhow, I just commented that he was too critical and I got this reply from Nightwing’s account although his comment seems to have been taken down or removed.... It’s obvious it wasn’t him replying, most likely his wife :rofl:
0B649688-BA3F-4DAC-8505-B535E97ED84F.jpeg
Damn I thought out of all the youtubers they'd be the least likely to respond like this
Unless you went HARD at him :lol:

Damn I thought out of all the youtubers they'd be the least likely to respond like this
I was surprised but then realized it was his wife. No, I was totally neutral about it and even agreed about his comment about lack of traction. I’m pretty sure he didn’t have a problem with what I said. It was all shoe talk.

She must’ve had a bad day 😂

Last edited:
come on now. remember this the same guy that went out and produced the worst ever basketball mixtape after people called him out on his bball skills.

fits right up his alley

yall never seen that? lol it was a few years back it was on his instagram not sure if it still is. guy was pissed so he posted it 🤣

edit: tried to look for the post on nt where it had a link to it but couldnt find it. found this post of him getting spicy with another ntalker tho lol
Screenshot_20231116_193809_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Got my 3’s in yesterday and… I’m pissed. This is my favorite color of my favorite Iverson ever and the leather is paper thin and plastic, the nubuck I’m fine with because the original wasn’t suede, it was nubuck too, but this stuff is super thin, there is NO DMX anywhere (even the 5 retro had an I-pak so it can be done) and the awhile shoe just feels like a shell of the original. I would be fine with $160 if we got I-pak or great leather like most of the Question retros, but these are just bad.

Back
Top Bottom