New RELEASE: Sunglasses hand-made from Bamboo.

Originally Posted by Dat Exclusive Cat

Like everyone said. 25% off and im down for two pairs.

op jump on this before we flock away.. you got us in the door right now
happy.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Wow dude, that's REALLY sick. I'm pretty big on glasses so I'm hoping to get a pair by next month. Will that 15% off still be available by then? I'll be getting that music bicycle tee by next week.

Only thing I'm not crazy about is that the logo looks a bit feminine. Regardless, excellent work.

The coupon code: MABOO  for 15% off is available till March 5.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

The black pair and the tree band will be copped friday. anyway the promo can be extended a week or so?

Sounds good.

The promo code should be till the 5th of March, if you need time beyond that just PM me.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by thejrob

Ah... I want the Jays so bad. Any way we can get a NT special 25%
laugh.gif

...might pull the trigger tomorrow

This!!!!A for sure cop tomorrow if it's 25% off
Tweet us and post on our Facebook Fan page. And I'll see what I can do
nerd.gif

@verdestyles and facebook.com/verdestyles

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

any way you can throw her in with my order if i cop?  (more pics would suffice though
laugh.gif
)

dm7ji9.jpg
I would, but you need to get in line.  She's on back order. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

OP I really like what you've done. How long will that coupon code stay active because I would like to get a pair but it's not a priority to me right now.

Are you releasing any other styles in the near future?
March 5th would the last day of the 15% off promo deal, but you can sign up for our newsletter on our website and get discounts that way.

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

how long is the coupon gonna last? i plan on coppin come payday next week
Coupon last till March 5th, but if you need an exception PM me and I'll see what I can do.
Thanks

Originally Posted by nocomment6

very nice.very nice. how sturdy are these? I want a pair.

Bamboo is one of the strongest materials.  It's flexible yet durable.  We also provide you with a hard case so they're protected at all times. 

So I think they should be fine for casual-wear. 

Damn... these look nice. I'm really tempted to get a pair.... or two... but I got bills to pay... but damn... Maybe I can skip a few meals for the next few days...

How will the Crowns look one someone who has a more slightly round face? Its hard for me to find sunglasses that fit my face, I have the new Wayfarers that surprisingly look good on me. I never tried on the classic Wayfarer but is the Crown modelled more like the new Wayfarer or classic?

damn y'all are greedy 
laugh.gif

nice shades; hope the business does well...if I didn't just cop some Stussy shades I'd take those brown retro style ones

I JUST mentioned y'all on twitter. I'm copping those Jays when I pick up my check.

I'm going to Vegas on the 16th but I can't order them til the 10th, do you guys have faster shipping options, or do you think they'll ship to cali in 4 to 5 days?

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

I JUST mentioned y'all on twitter. I'm copping those Jays when I pick up my check.

I'm going to Vegas on the 16th but I can't order them til the 10th, do you guys have faster shipping options, or do you think they'll ship to cali in 4 to 5 days?
damn man you can't afford sunglasses for $65 and you are going to Vegas?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

damn man you can't afford sunglasses for $65 and you are going to Vegas?
ohwell.gif
 appears that way, doesn't it?

having just paid tuition, rent, and waiting on my tax refund... I'm just biding my time. I like to hold my cash for as long as possible in case of emergencies. 

Originally Posted by Vanquishhhh

Originally Posted by nocomment6

very nice.very nice. how sturdy are these? I want a pair.

Bamboo is one of the strongest materials.  It's flexible yet durable.  We also provide you with a hard case so they're protected at all times. 

So I think they should be fine for casual-wear. 

rh2-14.jpg

Chinese bamboo is very strong.

Originally Posted by Vanquishhhh

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

The black pair and the tree band will be copped friday. anyway the promo can be extended a week or so?

Sounds good.

The promo code should be till the 5th of March, if you need time beyond that just PM me.

good look, will be contacting you. putting a few people on to these.

We should be able to ship within4-5 days to Cali. Just to be safe try to order 1-2 days before the 10th so I can make sure it gets there.

Hope this helps

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

How will the Crowns look one someone who has a more slightly round face? Its hard for me to find sunglasses that fit my face, I have the new Wayfarers that surprisingly look good on me. I never tried on the classic Wayfarer but is the Crown modelled more like the new Wayfarer or classic?
The crowns are modeled more like the Wayfarers because they don't have the tilt on the front.  I think they should be fine on a round face.  We worked with a model with a round face, you check out our lookbook and see what you think.

http://verdestyles.com/maboo-shades-lookbook/

Great to see something fresh and original. When the funds are looking healthier I'll be sure to cop a pair.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Meet us at 20% OP and I'll for sure cop.

Alright Alright.  Just because you guys have been awesome giving us reviews.  Here's a coupon code that'll expire after the next 48 hours.

HOOKINITUP 20% off.  It already comes with free shipping so you guys are gettin a hell off a deal. 

Back
Top Bottom