New RELEASE: Sunglasses hand-made from Bamboo.

This idea is sick as hell man. Nice job, is there any chance of the Crowns coming in a daker color? 
ohwell.gif
Not necessarily black but a darker brown?

-The Juice

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

29 Posts... Spam
He's been a NT member for over 2 years and is hookin us up with discounts...
...but yes your contribution to this thread was definitely spam
30t6p3b.gif

ID RATHER GO TO THE CALLLEJONES (ALLEYS...LA HEADS KNOW WHATS UP
nerd.gif
) AND PICK UP SOME SHADES FOR $5 TF HOMIE
laugh.gif

really want to pull the trigger on these, but not sure how they will fit on my face 
tired.gif

I personally dont really like the style, but I love the concept. Very good stuff. Best wishes to you.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

How comparable are these to the 54mm Rayban Wayfarers? It's between these or those, since I lost my pair of raybans.
I currently own the RayBan Wayfarers not going to lie, but I bought them last year before we even thought of this concept.  I'll tell you what though, these shades turn a lot more heads then anything because they're so different.  The quality is very nice and the lenses are very comparable to other high end brands.  These are hand-crafted so each and everyone of them is very well put together with love and care 
nerd.gif
.  So at the end of they day we are not a 100M dollar company but we provide a very nice product for half the price..
Hope this helps

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

really want to pull the trigger on these, but not sure how they will fit on my face 
tired.gif
So far we have had 100s of people try them on and even purchase and haven't gotten any complaints on how they fit.  Although we do have a look book to help people who are questioning the same thing as you.. So you can check it out here..  Thanks and also we have the 20% coupon running till tomorrow night EST.  CODE: HOOKINITUP
http://verdestyles.com/maboo-shades-lookbook/

Originally Posted by JuiceEsquire

This idea is sick as hell man. Nice job, is there any chance of the Crowns coming in a daker color? 
ohwell.gif
Not necessarily black but a darker brown?

-The Juice
Thanks for the feedback.  Right now they don't 
ohwell.gif
.  We are still working on developing other styles and will be available sometime this year.  However with your support we can keep growing as a company and fulfill everyone's needs and wants.  
nerd.gif

Btw coupon code for 20% is active till tomorrow night : HOOKINITUP << code

If I'm shipping to an apartment how do I note that in the shipping address section? Just put the apartment number underneath the street address?

THIS is how you market a brand to NT.

Good website. Clean designs. Unique product.
This is better than homeboy with the sperm drawings on his tee shirts 
roll.gif

I like the Jays but my nose is too big for that lil slot wish the stix had a black version....holla when you get a $25 pair tho

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

If I'm shipping to an apartment how do I note that in the shipping address section? Just put the apartment number underneath the street address?
Yeah that should work for the most part.  I send them out with a tracking number so it's easier to see where the package went missing or check the ETA.
Also if you didn't know the coupon code for 20% expires tomorrow EST.  CODE :HOOKINITUP

How durable do you think they will be? A lot of stuff is made out of plastic for a reason. I just fear that they may fade, age, or crack. I guess I can add some wood stain or thompson's water seal on them eventually?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

How durable do you think they will be? A lot of stuff is made out of plastic for a reason. I just fear that they may fade, age, or crack. I guess I can add some wood stain or thompson's water seal on them eventually?
Bamboo is one of the strongest and light weight materials on earth and we made sure we used good enough hinges to make them even sturdier.  You could put some wood stain on it, however it's dry wood so aging wouldn't be a problem for at least 2-3 years.  But with that said, at the end of the day, they are sunglasses and have to be handled with care.  
nerd.gif

Hope this help man.  

Just ordered my pair of Crowns. Thanks for the discount OP, will be looking forward to future releases.

Originally Posted by ATMOSfere

Ordered all 3. All look dope, support your fellow NTer! 
I  gotchu.  Thanks for all the support.  It's getting hard to manage all the orders from you guys haha.  
We couldn't appreciate all of your support more.  Thanks NT community.

Originally Posted by SouthCityDon

what's good with order confirmation?? placed order the other day but haven't heard anything.
PM me your name and address. I'll take care of it.  Check ur spam perhaps.  The orders are shipped out every other day so I am pretty sure yours was in the shipment yesterday.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

pimp.gif
man I am considering a pair. They would be my first pair of sunglasses I have ever had

I'm almost more shocked that someone who lives in Arizona hasn't owned a pair of sunglasses in their life, than I am that a NT member made a really great product.

br>

LMAO

Back
Top Bottom