New RELEASE: Sunglasses hand-made from Bamboo.

Will we be getting another email confirming shipment and tracking number when the orders have left for shipping? I see my confirm receipt in my spam but nothing about shipment yet.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

20% off code is invalid 
frown.gif

what time does it end EST? 7:30 over there now.
Hey sorry.

I extended the coupon till tomorrow.  Just because a  bunch of people have been running into issues.  Let me know if it works now.  Thanks for the heads up

also you have to scroll down to check to see if the discount applied

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Will we be getting another email confirming shipment and tracking number when the orders have left for shipping? I see my confirm receipt in my spam but nothing about shipment yet.
Our systems aren't set up to show you delivery conformation.  We are trying to get to that point, however I do have everyone's conformation saved manually and I can give it to you in case any problems occur with delivery. 

Originally Posted by Vanquishhhh

20% off code is invalid 
frown.gif

Hey sorry.

I extended the coupon till tomorrow.  Just because a  bunch of people have been running into issues.  Let me know if it works now.  Thanks for the heads up

Still a no-go on HOOKINITUP
Maybe im entering the wrong code?

Originally Posted by Vanquishhhh

20% off code is invalid 
frown.gif

Hey sorry.

Still a no-go on HOOKINITUP
Maybe im entering the wrong code?
Hey this is weird it's worked for a ton of people. I'll PM you a code made for you and directions to use it.  Btw 4 more hours on the code "HOOKINITUP" for 20% off

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Not gonna lie, I came in thinking these were going to be your typical NT attempt at a fashion line. But these look really dope. Best of luck to you.

Originally Posted by BigPoppaBaker04

Ahhh missed the coupon code, I'm definitely getting a pair of crowns.
I figured a lot of people would miss it.  I made the coupon code: MABOO 20% for a couple more days.  The orders will be a little slower to arrive however.

Originally Posted by achfox

got my jays today they are pretty nice

Thanks. appreciate the feedback.  Apologize for the shipping package, we are trying to work on that haha.

Just wondering if the coupon code is still valid? Would like a pair of Crowns. Please PM me OP!
edit: Whoops nvm, got it to work. copped 
happy.gif

Thank you for sharing and thank you for being eco-friendly!

Back
Top Bottom