New RELEASE: Sunglasses hand-made from Bamboo.

Anyway for us to know if it has shipped, tracking number or some kind of update for those of us who stare out our window waiting for the delivery guy to arrive.

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

Anyway for us to know if it has shipped, tracking number or some kind of update for those of us who stare out our window waiting for the delivery guy to arrive.

Hey PM me your name and address, I'll look it up.  We don't have that advance of a online system yet where I can email you the conformation.  If you ordered before thursday 5:00 PM EST last week, your order should arrive any day this week.  If you ordered after that, we have a week delay in shipping because of the  back orders.  Apologize in advance if you did and we will definitely throw in a free gift or two.  
Thanks for your support.  

Got mine
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Vanquishhhh

Hey PM me your name and address, I'll look it up.  We don't have that advance of a online system yet where I can email you the conformation.  If you ordered before thursday 5:00 PM EST last week, your order should arrive any day this week.  If you ordered after that, we have a week delay in shipping because of the  back orders.  Apologize in advance if you did and we will definitely throw in a free gift or two.  
Thanks for your support.  
Damn, I ordered mine after 5. It's cool. I can wait it out a bit longer
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vanquishhhh

Thanks for your support.  
Damn, I ordered mine after 5. It's cool. I can wait it out a bit longer
laugh.gif

Nevermind, my doorbell rang today while I was making some coffee just now. Saw it was the postman and he gave me the package. Thank you sir. I am loving these.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Those who ordered with the code, how much shipped to so cal?

Shipping is free.  You really can't calculate a 15-20% discount?  You dumb wrestling fans.

My brother said it arrived at our house in the Bay Area, though I thought I had the shipping info set for my apartment in LA. Another three weeks before I go back to get them
frown.gif

Oh well, I'll be sure to come back in here with a quick review of them when I get back there.

Mail came in today. I like the case. Was hoping for some sort of padding inside, but unfortunately there wasnt. But its all good.

Glasses fit me pretty well. I really like it.

Plus, I got a free gift. Woulve been funny if yall added an "s" at the end of tree

smile.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Those who ordered with the code, how much shipped to so cal?

Shipping is free.  You really can't calculate a 15-20% discount?  You dumb wrestling fans.

Relax Scott Steiner
laugh.gif

I was on my phone and didn't know they didn't charge tax/shipping to cali

Originally Posted by SoSickening

What's the size on these?
They are very universal when it comes to size.  We have a lookbook which might help you judge the size better http://verdestyles.com/maboo-shades-lookbook/
Sorry for the late response.  

Also all the orders are now shipping out on time we are not back ordered anymore.  

And I made the coupon code "MABOO" 20% if some of you guys are still tryina cop. 
nerd.gif

Dude, very respectable prices. I'm liking the Jays.....a lot. I might have to cop them. And out of curiosity, can I ask what kind of lenses you use?

Oh, btw, the blonde rocking the Patreeotic tee and the brunette rocking the Recycle Styles tee,
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so, so fine!

Got mine finally, quick notes about them.

-flexible hinges, which is pretty ****ing awesome. I was worried it would similar to Wayfarer's, where they don't bend at the hinge, but I was pleasantly surprised. Big ups for that.
-the polarization is neat. No glare, no issues in terms of vision.
-the packaging that brought the order in was worrysome, as it was a small mailroom slip that held the case and glasses
laugh.gif
. But the case was carefully wrapped with bubble wrap, so it wasn't an issue.
-some of the wood around the lens and on the arm of the sunglasses wasn't smoothed like, a little chippy, but not enough that it worries me about future trouble.

Overall, I'd give these a 9/10. Love the design and the functionality.
Oh yeah, and these are the Crowns that I'm writing about.

Mine just came in.  Haven't had a chance to wear them out yet, but they look great.  Thanks to the guys at Verde Style for the good communication in updating me about my order.
NRKZu.jpg

just copped mine and a tshirt, im happy to see anyone using their creativity to accomplish something positive in the world! RESPECT

oh yeah, and good look on the reasonable prices, and the 15% code

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

are these on backorder? Ordered mine over a week ago and still haven't gotten them

Mine were.  Took about 10 days to arrive.  Just send them an e-mail on their contact page and they'll check it out for you.

Back
Top Bottom