New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

all this talk about street code and snitching and rats.... there is no honor among thieves and stuff. most times these dudes roll over and snitch. so i really dont know why a ton of you act like snitching is anything new. like this ortiz guy is the first and only one to do so. i mean they are criminals... why wouldnt they snitch to get out? you guys putting crime and criminals on a pedestal is hilarious

I mean...was what he said not right though? Dude has a public defender on a huge media broadcasted murder case. I wouldn't even let a public defender rep my case on a DUI, let alone something like this.

Doesn't matter. They are too busy being bosom buddies looking for any way to be sarcastic and funny while looking silly themselves since they are not familar.

You either get it or you don't and if you didn't get it, you probably are not personally familiar with public defenders (which also means you have little valid input to give on this matter) but when they get jammed up on a murder charge i hope a public defender "fights" for them too! :lol:

Then the other character supposedly has me on block/ignore but stalks every comment I make :rolleyes :smh:

Get a life bruh

All credibility lost with that one :lol: :lol:

Public defenders work themselves to the bone trying to exonerate criminals they were assigned to in order to gain lawyer cred.
Haven't laughed that much in a while :lol:

Exactly! :lol:

It's mad cats in here exposing themselves. Tryna sound hip and informed while looking silly all at once.

They don't teach you all this on law n order and in those crim 101 classes bruhs. If you don't know what you are talking about just be quiet or ask.

/G\

they dont call 'em public pretenders for nuthin :lol:
do-boy for the prosecution in most cases... erry now and then a good PD comes along, but they usually don't last (either go private or get out) cause the state is tryin to plead plead plead. PD is just a messenger in most cases

aren't public defenders just the ****** lawyers who barely try?
some really good lawyers do pro-bono work like public defending cause it looks good on their sheets.

some of these dudes padding up their stats to venture into public official positions.

i think to become a judge you also have to put in certain public duties. 

Isn't Ortiz from Connecticut? Meaning even if Hernandez doesn't know him that well, finding out how to hurt him is incredibly easy. No one trek's across america looking for anybody. Unless Ortiz is a orphan with no friends and no feelings, it's as simple as going after people other than him and he's gonna get word and just show face or they gonna give up where he is. Witness protection only works if you cut all ties completely which most people can't do. You dudes really have no clue what your talking about.

Again, this isn't the Sopranos.

Aaron Hernandez is not gonna have the goons at Ortiz's momma's house. Ortiz is already a documented snitch. So if you send the goons to his Momma's house, they're gonna tell on that, and guess what, now you can tack on that "intimidating a witness" charge. MINIMUM 5 YEARS to anyone involved. Nothing can happen to anyone in Ortiz's family without it falling back on Hernandez. That's how the government has it set up. And you say, "well what if they make it look like a botched robbery?"

So you think if the guy who snitched ALREADY has some family members clapped he's gonna pull back? Man, he might give them even more information. There is no honor among thieves. Not in these type of roody poo organizations.

Also, if you read my previous statement, I said that Ortiz will be fine if he leaves Connecticut AS LONG AS HE STAYS LOW KEY. I even put it in all caps. But no, you're just sitting at the keyboard, waiting to flex your knowledge of "the streetz".

Tell me this. Aaron Hernandez has the money to pay people to do his dirty work, yet, here he was, at the scene of an execution, amongst all the other stupid things he's done involving the nights in question.

You all of a sudden think he's gonna turn into Avon Barksdale/Stringer Bell? You, my friend, have no clue what you're talking about.

Last edited:
some really good lawyers do pro-bono work like public defending cause it looks good on their sheets.
some of these dudes padding up their stats to venture into public official positions.
i think to become a judge you also have to put in certain public duties. 

Not in smaller towns, you're required to do the pro-bono work every year. I was in a situation where I was told I could wait to get arraigned and etc to get my attorney free or just pay out of pocket. This was one of the best lawyers in town at that.

Not to mention no one would even put enough money out there to get back at Zimmerman. You think Trayvon's mother is out there offering a undeniable amount of money to these goons to hurt Zimmerman? You think shes got the mentality to offer up paper to get at him by any means necessary? This is far from the same situation. If Hernandez is who he appears to be your talking about a ruthless dude with plenty of paper. I can guarantee what the mob, yakuza or any other big organization is paying to hurt a few people is not more than Hernandez can afford. He might be a local goon, but he doesn't have local funds

The Zimmerman reference was in regards to how easily people can disappear into America.

Aaron Hernandez no longer will have those "funds" you're speaking of anyway. He's got White Bread lawyers, them fees ain't cheap. And you really think they're letting just anyone speak to him in jail? How's he supposed to communicate this hit to the outside world? I could understand if dude was a Kingpin and already knew the ropes of being locked up, getting out, being locked up, getting out... but dude wasn't prepped for this.

Some of you guys just like rambling off at the mouth.

Again, this isn't the Sopranos.

Aaron Hernandez is not gonna have the goons at Ortiz's momma's house. Ortiz is already a documented snitch. So if you send the goons to his Momma's house, they're gonna tell on that, and guess what, now you can tack on that "intimidating a witness" charge. MINIMUM 5 YEARS to anyone involved. Nothing can happen to anyone in Ortiz's family without it falling back on Hernandez. That's how the government has it set up. And you say, "well what if they make it look like a botched robbery?"

So you think if the guy who snitched ALREADY has some family members clapped he's gonna pull back? Man, he might give them even more information. There is no honor among thieves. Not in these type of roody poo organizations.

Also, if you read my previous statement, I said that Ortiz will be fine if he leaves Connecticut AS LONG AS HE STAYS LOW KEY. I even put it in all caps. But no, you're just sitting at the keyboard, waiting to flex your knowledge of "the streetz".

Tell me this. Aaron Hernandez has the money to pay people to do his dirty work, yet, here he was, at the scene of an execution, amongst all the other stupid things he's done involving the nights in question.

You all of a sudden think he's gonna turn into Avon Barksdale/Stringer Bell? You, my friend, have no clue what you're talking about.

As I said if anything about dude is true he been doing this. He had money to pay but if he could do it himself as he's done before why not. What more information could Ortiz give if someones claps his family? Is Hernandez gonna hit him up with details. Not that it's even that easy to prove it was Hernandez but even if they can, what's a intimidating a witness charge to someone in for murder and someone ready to commit murder? Nothing. It's not about him all the sudden becoming a criminal master mind. A cash cow in prison is gonna be approached with opportunities. All he gotta do is put the word out there and it's that easy. Again you guys complicate things way to much. You dudes sound beyond simple minded.

AH cousin is being held in contempt for not testifying.

she " allegedly " bought a bus ticket for ernest wallace

shes holding AH down
A cousin of Aaron Hernandez  is being held in custody in Massachusetts after she refused to testify in front of a grand jury convened in the murder case against the former New England Patriot, the Hartford Courant reported.

Tanya Cummings-Singleton, 37, was considered in contempt of the grand jury she was subpoenaed to appear before, a source told the newspaper. She has been in custody since Aug. 1 at the South Bay House of Correction in Suffolk County.

The grand jury in Fall River, Mass., has been investigating Hernandez's role in the June 17 shooting death of Odin Lloyd. Hernandez, charged with first-degree murder, has a probable cause hearing scheduled for Aug. 22, unless the grand jury indicts him before that date.

Authorities believe Cummings-Singleton purchased a bus ticket for Ernest Wallace, who is charged with being an accessory after the fact. Carlos Ortiz, also being held in connection with the case, reportedly told police that he discussed the murder of Lloyd with Cummings-Singleton.

Cummings-Singleton lives at the Bristol, Conn., home owned by Hernandez's uncle. Police have searched the home multiple times since Wallace and Ortiz were arrested in the case. Two weeks ago, authorities ordered Cummings-Singleton's phone and credit cards seized.

Investigators also were attempting to interview Cummings-Singleton's husband, Thaddeus Singleton, before he was killed in a late June car crash in Farmington, Conn.

Last edited:
Hey if I'm wrong in wrong :lol:

Wasnt looking for lawyer credibility.

I thought public defenders were looked down upon / or the "lower" end of the totem.

If I'm wrong please correct me.

Actually, in talking with my lawyer friends, they know perfectly good lawyers who turn down jobs at firms because there's a certain "rush" that comes from being a public defender. Not saying that's every public defender, but people have different motivations (which your average NTer won't consider). Hell, the one jury I was on, the defendant had a public defender, and she ran circles around the prosecution. Dude wasn't guilty, but she presented a great case and had the prosecutor fumbling.

There's good public defenders but there far and inbetween. Most individuals would hire their own attorney if facing a serious charge if they can afford it as opposed to rolling the dice with a public defender and hoping they get a decent one.

^This!

/Debate

Which debate? Because the original debate had nothing to do with the efficacy of hired lawyers vs. public defenders (which, on the whole, nobody should be arguing about). The original statement was that he didn’t have a lawyer, but instead had a public defender. A public defender, while obviously not as desirable as a hired attorney, is still, in fact, a lawyer. Once people got that into their heads, it then morphed into just piling on public defenders, when we can all agree anyone would prefer the alternative.

Then people talked about how the motives of public defenders, and I presented one (very real) angle that hadn’t been discussed. Then I gave an example of a PD that I saw, first hand, be very effective in handling a case. I’m not saying they’re all like that. I even said as much.

So, again, which debate are you saying is “over”?

Back to the actual case at hand, I just seen an article on how hernandez's fiancée was the target of a search and how his cousin is being held in jail on contempt charges.

I wouldn't go as far as saying the prosecution is getting desperate but it seems like there trying to get someone to talk and give up more info however they can.

They're getting desperate. They can't find the gun. And they know that that's gonna weigh heavy.

All credibility lost with that one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Public defenders work themselves to the bone trying to exonerate criminals they were assigned to in order to gain lawyer cred.
Haven't laughed that much in a while
laugh.gif
You preety much said the same thing that he said. I dont know why your laughing.

All I have to say is that; an idiot who believes that the loss of one mans life is more important than millions of dollars, playing football, and being able to represent Boston fans, deserves to go to prison. I still cant believe it. #smh

Back
Top Bottom