New Retro Blk/Red IV's - look plain wrong.

Makes no sense to me all youll dissing em and you still gonna copp
smh.gif
"Opinions by approval"

whatever I'm happy we're getting them, I need a pair of those joints...

Okay the military and mars IVs were HORRIBLE, but the IIIs weren't as bad as some of y'all say, maybe the tongue wasnt perforated on the Fire reds andit was kinda short, and they changed the color of the elephant print on the fire reds, but quality wise theyre above average compared to other recent retrosand the shaping isnt THAT off

just by 2 cents

I still don't think those are even the IVs from the pack. And if they are, I have never been one to complain about minor details being "off" butthat is a bit ridiculous.

Originally Posted by blco02

With that mentality you'll never get what you really want.

Why should you settle for anything you don't agree with.

You can compromise and try to meet in the middle, but this is lopsided and you THINK you have no choice.

That's exactly why things are the way they are now. If those True Blue 3's would have never sold well as well as all of the other CRAP they put out that we weren't happy with, things would be how we want them.

We control what/how they do things, we just have to realize it. Without us they won't be crap.

I'm waiting for someone to say oh we're only a small percetage of the sneaker industry. That maybe true, but we are a big reason why it is the way it is good and bad. By the way a couple of months ago when RockDeep would post up those sales figures the top selling Jordan for every month sold only like 100,000-125,000.

We're a 60,000 user community, along with other sneaker websites, and don't forget the 160's who cop multiples and regular user who cop multiples 60,000 x 2 = 120,000. So don't tell me we are a small percentage...to me we are the percetage.

You guys may not realize it, but we have the power to make them do what we want them to do. It doesn't matter anyway nobody is going to listen anyway as long as they have their fresh J's.

One day you'll all understand when you get older and your priorities change, trust me. You'll all see what I'm talking about when they re-release all of this crap that they are releasing today that you'll all be hoping they release when you're older.

You know why? Because for nostalgia reason's you're going to want what you had when you where young.

You're going to want the DTRT 3's just as they came out... not with subtle changes and tweaks that mess up the whole look of the sneaker because that's not how you remember them when you where young, and that's not how they looked on your feet. I know this is falling on deaf ears, but one day you'll understand what I'm talking about...hopefully.
Amen.

Amen x 2

those look like garbage if they end up releasing those i would rather pay 500 for the 99 retro

Originally Posted by daffy 016

those look like garbage if they end up releasing those i would rather pay 500 for the 99 retro
Ooh, What size are you? I'll sell you both my pairs.
laugh.gif

The toe box looks horrible, If they look like boats judging from that pic, imagine the ones who wears a size 14 and up.

They need to make it a exact replica of the 99 retros.

I know they are gonna look like that but I don't care anymore. I don't think I will even get a pair in my size.

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

Originally Posted by blco02

With that mentality you'll never get what you really want.

Why should you settle for anything you don't agree with.

You can compromise and try to meet in the middle, but this is lopsided and you THINK you have no choice.

That's exactly why things are the way they are now. If those True Blue 3's would have never sold well as well as all of the other CRAP they put out that we weren't happy with, things would be how we want them.

We control what/how they do things, we just have to realize it. Without us they won't be crap.

I'm waiting for someone to say oh we're only a small percetage of the sneaker industry. That maybe true, but we are a big reason why it is the way it is good and bad. By the way a couple of months ago when RockDeep would post up those sales figures the top selling Jordan for every month sold only like 100,000-125,000.

We're a 60,000 user community, along with other sneaker websites, and don't forget the 160's who cop multiples and regular user who cop multiples 60,000 x 2 = 120,000. So don't tell me we are a small percentage...to me we are the percetage.

You guys may not realize it, but we have the power to make them do what we want them to do. It doesn't matter anyway nobody is going to listen anyway as long as they have their fresh J's.

One day you'll all understand when you get older and your priorities change, trust me. You'll all see what I'm talking about when they re-release all of this crap that they are releasing today that you'll all be hoping they release when you're older.

You know why? Because for nostalgia reason's you're going to want what you had when you where young.

You're going to want the DTRT 3's just as they came out... not with subtle changes and tweaks that mess up the whole look of the sneaker because that's not how you remember them when you where young, and that's not how they looked on your feet. I know this is falling on deaf ears, but one day you'll understand what I'm talking about...hopefully.
Amen.

Amen x 2

x 3.

is it just me or does the mesh look kind of better on these? all i ask is for the correct mesh. i dont care if there is a jumpman on these. just give me theright mesh damn it!

Did somebody say QUALITY?

2d935c0c6683cbb3501b81ab60a4e66ae74c14b.jpg

55835b52654ac07851af8a8f632c7ccd738607b.jpg

6b425356d6cda5c48dc6291eb061ed274147f07.jpg
ef435b906166c9ab526c81ca671f5cd52ce47c6.jpg

32f2502675ce15fd8c969b254bfc96ffa3605ec.jpg

If those black.cement IV's come out looking as bad as the Mars and Militaries did,
432359a567c1c75c5f4e836b608c1b84ff23b5c.gif
57e354a76337ccbe57428055682a5c2a1290abe.gif

I got scammed for some fake 4s a while back and even they look way better than those! oh well I now have $320 to spend on some OG White/cement 4s..the colorthat should have been realeased in the pack

CHANGE YOUR TITLE because you DO NOT KNOW that those ARE the Black CEMENT IV's that ARE coming out, do you???? And if you do KNOW FOR SURE that those arethe ones then PLEASE show us better pics of them, rather then pics of shoes that were made over 2 YEARS AGO!!! All you are doing is SPREADING RUMORS!!!

Why don't you guys wait until ACTUAL pics of samples come out instead of ASSUMING that these are the shoes you are going to get?? Everyone was crying abouthow whack the 23's were from a BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOCOPY of the shoe and then when the ACTUAL pics came out everyone did a 180 and was talking about howthey can't wait to cop!!! I mean look everyone is beasting on the Carmines already from the pics, how do you know the Black CEMENT IV's won't bebetter then the 2 year old Katrina Auction kicks??? Patience young grasshoppers, patience!!!!

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by NobleKane

is it just me or does the mesh look kind of better on these? all i ask is for the correct mesh. i dont care if there is a jumpman on these. just give me the right mesh damn it!

Yea Noble, Gentry took care of you on this one. Just look here.
smh.gif

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/home/index.html#jordanLegacyContent?contentID=aj04_1&categoryID=aj4
WOW.... nevermind what i said earlier. gentry is a !+@#+ plain and simple
indifferent.gif

How do we know these are the actual ones that are dropping??,cant be too mad just yet....either way I'm still coppin
pimp.gif

You are kidding yourself if you think you are gonna get more than those IV's on the jumpman23 site. It's gonna be the same quality we got with themilitary and mars IVs......L.A. Gear mesh, cheap looking plastic, and "banana" shape. I wouldn't count on seeing NIKE AIR on the back either....Imean why would they? It's not like not having NIKE AIR on their product is hurting business any....from reading posts saying we should be thanking ourlucky stars that we get the chance to buy them regardless and "I know that they look terrible...but I gotta have them" they could make these out ofrecycled cardboard and make you buy 200 shares of ProKeds stock and you would still "have to cop them."
eyes.gif

IMO they are kinda sweet. They look good to me. And i can't wait for this colorway in the pack (which I think is confirmed). The toe box does look a lillong but it doesn't throw off the total "ambiance" of the shoe ,
laugh.gif
. But I will definitely cop.

Back
Top Bottom