New Retro Blk/Red IV's - look plain wrong.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Did somebody say QUALITY?

2d935c0c6683cbb3501b81ab60a4e66ae74c14b.jpg

55835b52654ac07851af8a8f632c7ccd738607b.jpg

6b425356d6cda5c48dc6291eb061ed274147f07.jpg
ef435b906166c9ab526c81ca671f5cd52ce47c6.jpg

32f2502675ce15fd8c969b254bfc96ffa3605ec.jpg

If those black.cement IV's come out looking as bad as the Mars and Militaries did,
432359a567c1c75c5f4e836b608c1b84ff23b5c.gif
57e354a76337ccbe57428055682a5c2a1290abe.gif

Darn Brian, those Fire Red III's got pwned big time.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by metalmaned

photoshop a picture of the blackcat iv and that is what we will see. to be honest, youd be a lot better of throwing your $300 at a pair of 99 iv on ebay.

And when they start to fall apart on you and I'm still rockin my new pair out of the packs for the next 5+ years, that $300 will give me piece of mind to KNOW the shoes I'm buying will not crumble for YEARS, can you FOR SURE say that about any 99 pair you buy???

that is the gamble, but then again you should also know for sure that with the durabuck they use on the new retros they sure wont look that good for much longer than a year unless you only plan on wearing them a few times.

Well I can tell you this... my black cat iv's have been through playing ball, having beer spilled at them at the bar and are worn regularly and stilllook great. Yeah they are creased in the toes but that personally doesn't bother me because shoes do that when you wear them!!! IMO, the black cats werethe best quality ivs from 06. If the black cements in the packs are anything like those, I personally will be happy with them!!

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

Originally Posted by blco02

With that mentality you'll never get what you really want.

Why should you settle for anything you don't agree with.

You can compromise and try to meet in the middle, but this is lopsided and you THINK you have no choice.

That's exactly why things are the way they are now. If those True Blue 3's would have never sold well as well as all of the other CRAP they put out that we weren't happy with, things would be how we want them.

We control what/how they do things, we just have to realize it. Without us they won't be crap.

I'm waiting for someone to say oh we're only a small percetage of the sneaker industry. That maybe true, but we are a big reason why it is the way it is good and bad. By the way a couple of months ago when RockDeep would post up those sales figures the top selling Jordan for every month sold only like 100,000-125,000.

We're a 60,000 user community, along with other sneaker websites, and don't forget the 160's who cop multiples and regular user who cop multiples 60,000 x 2 = 120,000. So don't tell me we are a small percentage...to me we are the percetage.

You guys may not realize it, but we have the power to make them do what we want them to do. It doesn't matter anyway nobody is going to listen anyway as long as they have their fresh J's.

One day you'll all understand when you get older and your priorities change, trust me. You'll all see what I'm talking about when they re-release all of this crap that they are releasing today that you'll all be hoping they release when you're older.

You know why? Because for nostalgia reason's you're going to want what you had when you where young.

You're going to want the DTRT 3's just as they came out... not with subtle changes and tweaks that mess up the whole look of the sneaker because that's not how you remember them when you where young, and that's not how they looked on your feet. I know this is falling on deaf ears, but one day you'll understand what I'm talking about...hopefully.
Amen.

Amen x 2

x 3.

x4

I don't care unless it has NIKE AIR!

and x5 on the above post.

I do not buy a retro if it is not how I remember it. One less customer for JB, my money goes elsewhere.

Originally Posted by slept on

Is there any actual proof that we're even getting these? That clip looked like a showcase from the katrina auction.

Ok. We're on the 4th page now. Still no confirmation yet more comments. Ridiculous. Including this comment.

wow at all the co signing on the just be glad you gettin them comment.

its like if gentry stuck his finger in your butt.

what would you say?

"just be glad its gentry's finger in your butt..."

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow at all the co signing on the just be glad you gettin them comment.

its like if gentry stuck his finger in your butt.

what would you say?

"just be glad its gentry's finger in your butt..."

roll.gif

Just think of Gentry as the Shoe Nazi,
devil.gif
your standing in line at a hugeNike Store, Gentry's behind the counter.
eyes.gif
You step up he hands youyour pair of Purple/Brown/Gold Shizikedubs in a size 10.
frown.gif
But your asize 13,
mad.gif
you say Hey this is the wrong......and before you can get therest out of your mouth he screams.....

NO MORE JORDANS FOR YOU..... NEXT!!!!!!!

those look soooo wrong....i sincerely hope that sample is sz 18 or something outrageous which is why the proportions look so off.

photoshop a picture of the blackcat iv and that is what we will see. to be honest, youd be a lot better of throwing your $300 at a pair of 99 iv on ebay.

And when they start to fall apart on you and I'm still rockin my new pair out of the packs for the next 5+ years, that $300 will give me piece of mind to KNOW the shoes I'm buying will not crumble for YEARS, can you FOR SURE say that about any 99 pair you buy???

that is the gamble, but then again you should also know for sure that with the durabuck they use on the new retros they sure wont look that good for much longer than a year unless you only plan on wearing them a few times.

Well I can tell you this... my black cat iv's have been through playing ball, having beer spilled at them at the bar and are worn regularly and still look great. Yeah they are creased in the toes but that personally doesn't bother me because shoes do that when you wear them!!! IMO, the black cats were the best quality ivs from 06. If the black cements in the packs are anything like those, I personally will be happy with them!!

im talking about materials, not creasing. i guess im old school because i always think shoes look a better when theyre a bit broken in instead of shinynew, but compare the 99 and 06 retro iv. the durabuck used in the newer iv and v just looks variant.

And I just noticed the mold looks a little different than the 06 mold. Why do they keep on changing the IVs around?

ok these are not the IV's that are releasing. im not 100% sure but im pretty sure. heck who knows, nowadays jb messes everything up.

Go look up "Capitalism"...now shut your YAP!

let me summarize it for ya.."In capitalism, the motive for producing goods and services is to sell them for a profit, not to satisfy people'sneeds/wants."

...bunch of cry babies.

Michael Jordan has just seriously PISSED me off saying "when we put our name on a product we make it the best we can do" So I guess you think makingthe Retro 4s look nothing like the original is the best you can do? Seriously if I saw MJ I would definitely give him my 2 cents. If the 4s look anythingremotely similiar to the video, I will be liable to pay $400+ and take the chance of the shoes falling APART!

does JB really care what the heads think? every single niketalker can boycott and they'd still sell out instantly. JB has control and they ain't givinit up any time soon
smh.gif

MAN!! i have a feeling JB is gonna do this shoe soooo wrong!! poooor durabuck that looks like a OG after one years use deadstock and the "NEW" moldthat they used for the mars with the balloon toebox..........i'm scared to see the official pics...........

Originally Posted by 23thegreatest23

MAN!! i have a feeling JB is gonna do this shoe soooo wrong!! poooor durabuck that looks like a OG after one years use

no, the new durabuck they use now is NOTHING like what was used for og, or even 99 retros. my 99 black/cement iv still look amazing almost ten years later. cant say the same for the newer durabuck retros after a year of wearing.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Michael Jordan has just seriously PISSED me off saying "when we put our name on a product we make it the best we can do" So I guess you think making the Retro 4s look nothing like the original is the best you can do? Seriously if I saw MJ I would definitely give him my 2 cents. If the 4s look anything remotely similiar to the video, I will be liable to pay $400+ and take the chance of the shoes falling APART!

Is it that serious? Dont buy his shoes then

it looks like dat cuzz its a big size lol like size 13 smaller size jays look better size 11 an under it looks like
at da bak dey putting the jordan man at da bakk jordan brand is a joke bring bakk da NIKE AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely not feeling these....... I dont know what JB is thinking..but then again who does??????

why is everyone jumping to conclusions about a shoe that has only been confirmed on paper...you guys are all basing your opinions on a split second image of ashoe you "think" might be in the countdown package..silly kids. Put down the kool-aide.

If they are being releases again, I know the material is going to be worst as the FR and mitaiary retro back in 05.

Back
Top Bottom