New Sacramento Arena Thread - UPDATE - NBA/MALOOFS/SACRAMENTO REACH DEAL FOR A NEW ARENA!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
YES!

What part of downtown is the arena going to be built anyway?

Near the I-5 freeway right off the end of H street I believe. That's where that dump of a railyard is.

The Kings should retire KJ's jersey, without him this never would have happened

Originally Posted by Mister916

Near the I-5 freeway right off the end of H street I believe. That's where that dump of a railyard is.

YES! I hope they decide to build a riverwalk to go along with it like I've heard...

And yes, KJ needs his number retired. Sorry Jimmer
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

YES! I hope they decide to build a riverwalk to go along with it like I've heard...

And yes, KJ needs his number retired. Sorry Jimmer
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
A river walk would be gorgeous.

I was thinking KJ should get a statue, Sacramento has a lot of artist in the downtown area. Maybe someone is kind enough to sculpt and donate one.

KJ had new sketches drawn up but decided to hold off on revealing it. I can't wait to see them.

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I'm just playin with R2K in here and the NBA thread, but really, congrats to you all.  *tips cap*

Thanks homie. What I meant to post (like I've been saying, I suck at copying and pasting tweets
laugh.gif
) is that the Seattle guy Chris Hansen is turning his efforts towards the Bucks.
NOH might be outta the picture now because they have a buyer in line willing to keep them there.

Not looking so bright since there are no teams really for sale
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

I'm from the bay and I don't know any kings fans. they get no support out here.

You mad doggie? Kings getting more press-time than the Warriors?

Huh? Ain't nobody mad. I didn't finish what I was gonna say. People were talking about
The kings leaving and those fans still having the warriors to watch. Sacramento and the bay
Might be somewhat close but they're 2 completely
Different areas. We got our team and now there keeping theirs. Congrats.
Salty +%! Cleveland +@%$%

He's right though. Hell, most dudes up here in Sacramento don't claim Kings unless they get a big win. Like that win earlier this season against the Lakers, everyone up here suddenly became a long time fan... All other times they'll be a dedicated Golden State fan.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
A bunch of Warriors stans up here.
frown.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Dude called me salty
roll.gif

I know your warriors 'fanbase'....merely a fanbase when you guys are losing....everyones a Lakers fan in the Bay....I got the pictures, I seen ya.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

He's right though. Hell, most dudes up here in Sacramento don't claim Kings unless they get a big win. Like that win earlier this season against the Lakers, everyone up here suddenly became a long time fan... All other times they'll be a dedicated Golden State fan.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Well a lot of them are bay transplants so it's understandable. But for true Kings fans we remember when they were televised on News10, UPN, and KMAX
laugh.gif
I miss those days.

I am a warrior fan. But I have nothing against the kings. I got love for all norcal teams. Other than the usual cross town rivalry. No hate here.
I hate the Lakers and the so called norcal Lakers fans. so you hot the wrong guy on that one.
But you can't say we don't have a real dedicated fan base. y'all stay complaining about the numbers we got on nt. Come at me bro

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Well a lot of them are bay transplants so it's understandable. But for true Kings fans we remember when they were televised on News10, UPN, and KMAX
laugh.gif
I miss those days.
The Scot Pollard commercial on UPN is embedded in my brain. It's so vivid. It's beyond strange.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I miss those days.
The Scot Pollard commercial on UPN is embedded in my brain. It's so vivid. It's beyond strange.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Glad a deal was reached

congrats to all the real kings fans ...glad there's still a place for me to catch some NBA games

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I miss those days.

A Bunch of "Warriors Stans"?
laugh.gif

All the Warriors fans are happy that the kings are staying

Congrats Kings Fans
pimp.gif

Congrats! Sactown had the best fans 10 years ago. Sure that could happen again if you guys had a better team to cheer for!

Back
Top Bottom