New Samsung Galaxy fold phone = Rolls Royce of handhelds

i get the appeal of iPhones but it's just not for me. I gotta switch stuff up like keyboards and i have to have an s-pen.

When jobs passed the obviously lost a lot, design wise. That notch is atrocious and airpods look do goofy. Jobs has an app to roll over in his grave.

is there any better videos out there other than what OP posted?

im curious as to what apple going to drop now that they filed that patent

im holding onto this iphone x for as long as i can not tryna drop another stack on minimal upgrades

is there any better videos out there other than what OP posted?

im curious as to what apple going to drop now that they filed that patent

im holding onto this iphone x for as long as i can not tryna drop another stack on minimal upgrades
My x gonnna last me till that 12 or 13

My x gonnna last me till that 12 or 13

same im trying not to jump ship on apple after already ditching their computers because i dont wont to lose imessage and facetime but man the competition is killing apple right now. Been eyeing that Huawei P30 Pro which is set to announce on March 26th.

But apple is coming with the fodable device apparently they filed a patent on it but you know apple they will be hella late to the game

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbre.../apple-foldable-phone-blueprint-patent-iphone

Reactions: Ube
Very forward thinking. I remember when I got clowned with my note2. Dudes was like yo he's holding a tablet up to his face . Now that's standard size .

Back
Top Bottom