New Samsung Galaxy fold phone = Rolls Royce of handhelds

Imagine thinking iOS is better than Android by Google :sick:

You STILL can't put a folder in a folder on an iPhone or hide icons. Ugly *** homescreen.

NT is too progressive to still be on their knees when it comes to Apple

Mans in here getting all their nostalgia filled for the dial up days with those throttled *** phones

that blue vs green bubble elitist talk just lets me know how quick people are to flaunt supposed 'prestige'...

It might just be me but I think it mad corny when people switch phones every year and try and flex bout it,

Just buy what you like and keep it pushing, all this chatty patty talk bout phone companies that ain’t really improving your life
Some people love wasting money.

that blue vs green bubble elitist talk just lets me know how quick people are to flaunt supposed 'prestige'...

Honestly that, the Airpod memes, etc is probably Apple's digital guerilla marketing. Where they lack in actual tech, they make up for in marketing and brand image.

Theres a bunch that basically go off the idea of Airpods being for the rich and Airpods being a flex piece.

I don't think that started accidentally.
You can't even adjust the volume on those things.
Like i said, this just lets me know that people will flaunt 'prestige' on a second.

Never been an android guy, been rolling with iPhones since I can remember

But not feeling this design, even if Apple invented the same thing I wouldn’t cop, not a fan of the way its designed imo

Back
Top Bottom