New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

OKC was clearly the better team.

But we could of, should of, would of won at least 3 games.

But the better team wins the series, so no excuses. It was our fault. 

tired.gif

Last edited:
hopefully we see some big changes happen and stern doesnt get in the way

1. Fire Mike Brown
2. Trade Pau Gasol & Andrew Bynum
3. Don't resign Sessions
4. Amnesty World Peace
5. Bring back Ebanks, G-lock, Hill
6. Try like hell to somehow get D-Will and/or Dwight Howard
7. Have Steve Blake get lost somehow in the offseason

Drop Ebanks & Morris. Get a shooting guard in the draft and make Andrew Bynum care

I still want Kobe, Artest, Pau, Goude
Yes I know. Gasol needs to play the five.
We won two chips with him playing the big man.
These last years Bynum pushed him out

Let's go Spurs. I didn't expect us to win but I just wish the season wasn't over more than anything. Now I gotta wait 4 months until they play again

like some said before

blow up the team

except kobe and andrew (if he wants to play)

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

1. Fire Mike Brown
2. Trade Pau Gasol & Andrew Bynum
3. Don't resign Sessions
4. Amnesty World Peace
5. Bring back Ebanks, G-lock, Hill
6. Try like hell to somehow get D-Will and/or Dwight Howard
7. Have Steve Blake get lost somehow in the offseason

1. Dumb choice who you gonna get.. Jerry Sloan.. The guy with 2 HOF for 18 years and didn't win.. A top 3point shooter as well for 7 of 18.. Didn't win. The guy who couldn't control Deron Williams, will control Kobe, and Bynum
2. I agree
3. Dumb choice.. Tell me who your PG is?  Aaron Brooks
roll.gif
(because he is a vast improvement
roll.gif
).. Darius Morris?  Andrew Goudelock who never passes? Or the guy you know you'll be left with in Steve Blake?
4. For what? Salary purpose... It doesn't help us at all.. Not even a bit... Amnestying him just leads to another roster spot you need to fill with more money
5. Ebanks? to play where? He's not coming back, because he will sit behind Kobe, or behind whoever the new SF will be.   Goudelock? I agree   Hill?  I agree
6. DWill you may get for Bynum...    Which means D12 is not possible... For reference Dwight Howard won't be traded, hence the firing of SVG & Otis.
7.  One could hope

It will be interesting to see what LA will do to revamp their franchise. Kobe only has a few years left...

PO

How could anyone want Pau on this team? At this point it doesn't really matter who they get, Pau has to go. Let Sessions walk as well

Here's my predictions:

-Lakers will keep Mike Brown for next season
-Lakers ship Gasol during this off-season..I see a draft night trade
-Sessions will sign with another team
-Lakers trade for Beasley and sign back Lamar Odom
-There will be talks about Bynum/Howard...again...

Last year our excuse was being tired from going b2b2b Finals...this season just the lack of depth and IMO that mid-season trade really screwed the team over. We ended getting rid of bad contracts and got the "desired" PG...but yet we still end up losing the same way last season.
Fisher was the voice of the team and the motivator..and he was shipped.

Kobe wasn't the same Kobe as the past years when it came playoff time. He didn't have that same demeanor as he did the past years and during his interviews..he seemed more sarcastic than serious as past. He already knew that this team couldn't get it done this season.

Keep your heads up NT Lakers fam...each team has to make adjustments...sadly this team is going through the adjustment phase with the declining Kobe.

1)Trade Bynum+Pau+fillers for Dwight+Ryan and JJ.
2)Sign Terry but I doubt we have the money.
3)Corey Brewer would be nice if he's a FA.
4)Pay Ramon with food stamps.
5)Goodbye Troy and Barnes.

Back to back second round exits. Feels bad man. We need players that are hungry to win a championship. Kobe and Ron look like the only ones that still have that hunger for it.

Damn, I hate/Love that I'm so emotionally invested in this team. I just sat and watch those final few seconds teary eyed 
laugh.gif
. Call me what you want but I love this team for than anything. 
But we just gotta re-tool and reload for next season. Lets hope we make a big splash this offseason. 

Lakers until I die. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now we have to go through a whole off-season of spectulation and trade scenario from Essential
30t6p3b.gif

but this team shouldnt have gotten past DEN.

IMO the biggest improvement this team needs is to get away from Kobe ball....

I dont care too much for Mike Brown, i'm sure he'll get another year but he'll fail at that.

Ramon would be great off the bench. Consistent perimeter shooters, players who know how to feed the ball in the post.

Get the best possible deal for Gasol.

Feelsbatman.

Propa to OKC will be a great team for years to come.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Now we have to go through a whole off-season of spectulation and trade scenario from Essential
30t6p3b.gif

Keep my name out of your mouth.. Every time you post, you say something about me...

Back
Top Bottom