NEW SOCAL SUMMIT IDEAS??!?** PAGE 8!

Originally Posted by Rjwco

ISRAEL5EKLA wrote:
hell yeah word to that applesauce broad
Who?

Estimated Time: 47 minutes Estimated Distance: 39.83 miles
Thats not whats up plus the weather better not be like todays.

lol some broad i pulled at hermosa and i bumped into lax and his people while in the process of pulling her
laugh.gif

oh !#!+
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
broad was straight licking on my motts applesauce crazy chick I seen lakersmets with at a bar own in hermosa
roll.gif

roll.gif
broad was crazy too, i ended up smashing on the beach that night, the next day she's calling me up telling me about all this drama going on in her life that i could really care less about, and blowing up my phone on adaily basis. i started ignoring her calls and one day she left me this long voicemail giving me this speech about how i just told her whatever she wanted tohear to beat.
roll.gif
well yeah thats what i did
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

^were gonna see her with a baby stroller at the park
laugh.gif

hell no
laugh.gif
i already got one little one as it is, im not trying tobecome the niketalk socal version of shawn kemp and travis henry.

I'm down. I don't know how I'm gonna get you the money though cuz I live hella far away (Pomona).

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I'm down. I don't know how I'm gonna get you the money though cuz I live hella far away (Pomona).
it was mt understanding wed all use paypal?

nerd.gif

I hate you.
What happen to going to the strip club huh?
We were suppose to go MONTHS ago!

Damn You!!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

I hate you.
What happen to going to the strip club huh?
We were suppose to go MONTHS ago!

Damn You!!!!
mad.gif
I'm a college man! Being a full-time student and working part-time makes it haaaaard. But I know I've been mad Frosted Flake status, andI'm sorry. This summer should be relaxing.
smokin.gif

Oh and MECKS, yeah Paypal. Duh. I'll take an L and admit that I was dumb for not thinking of that.

dub trying to take a subliminal hit at me huhhh? o_O

i think we shud keep it at 10 and ill just refund the money i don't use, I'm gonna just get like as much food as i can and be practical about it.

o and i thought of a few things we need:
basketballs
nets
boom box
CDS/mixes
another bbq
alcohol

if you can bring any of the above net me know.

and has anyone heard anything from ben?

someone just bring a ipod and a speaker dock.

ill bring alcohol.

and ya'll actin like im obese and just straight eat all day.
wait till you see the kid in the wifebeater crossin cats like AI in 01.

I plan on being in a drunken state that entire weekend since I turn 21 a few days before, sounds like a good time.

Damn, I have some %%%% to do that day. I'm going to try to come through. Don't put me on the list though. If I do come, I'll have some money fory'all.

a summit in Pedro huh? my old stomping grounds.
didn't think there were many shoeheads in Pedro.
plus Point Fermin on the weekends? watch out for the bikers and car clubs.
laugh.gif

-J-

^ i live in dro city =] that's why i just agreed to host it. i was liek ehhhh. its 5 minutes away why not
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

nothing of the sorts...if I did end up going I wouldnt want be the only one not wearing Js. o_O

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by MECKS

nothing of the sorts...if I did end up going I wouldnt want be the only one not wearing Js. o_O
i dont believe you.
mad.gif
$@@#@*
happy.gif
and why would it matter, are you that insecure o_O

so this summit really going down right? cause im finna book a hotel to stay at for the weekend.

I didnt see BEN BALLER on the list.. Is he not attending? So what time does the summit start?? I live in the san fernando valley. Its probably going to take melike 3 days to get there. (over exaggerating). But still effin far.. Any chances of the location being moved?

MECKS- 10 bucks per person right? Do you guys think this summit would be sutiable for children?? If its a nice day I would want to bring my fam.. But if youguys are gonna be doing illegal stuff then I rather leave em at home. Let me know whats up.

me maybe +3/4/5

ill let you know before the 29th

anyone heading to it from the central valley? carpool?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom