NEW SOCAL SUMMIT IDEAS??!?** PAGE 8!

BGL - location will be moved across the street if anything lol

djaward- Yes sirr! family friendly i think, I'm sure no one is going to get excessivly drunk. and if anyone is going to smoke they are going to have to besneaky with it, i mean we ARE in a public park. also if yur bringing kids there's a jungle gym, and bring a kite!

If I roll, I gotta go solo.

Mecks..you still good on that plane ticket?

Originally Posted by sunny559

me maybe +3/4/5

ill let you know before the 29th

anyone heading to it from the central valley? carpool?
nerd.gif
im going to be passing your city i assume fresno since you have 559 in your name, but I don't have room in my car or I woulda just swooped youup. Mecks I am going to be staying in torrance, what are some things to do in or around torrance? places to eat? I dont want to head towards hollywood or bevhills cause the traffic is ******ed. If nothing ill probably end up driving down towards costa mesa to go shopping at south coast.

BGL- torrance has A LOT of places man, your basicly in the midle of everything..
there's a few malls:
•Del Amo Fashion center
•The Galleria
•The block in Anaheim
•The avenue in palos verdes
•If youwanna do it big there's a all you can eat seafood buffet, (its off the chain) on carson street its called NAMI buffet i think. its 25 a plate, butif you love seafood, its just crazy. EVERYTHING in the ocean is available to eat there
pimp.gif

•IMAX theatre/California Science center in LA, its right off the 110 freeway so its only about 20 minutes away
•Del amo Indoor in compton - great place to get plain tees and silkscreen them (20 bucks for any writing), also can find some good random stuff (electronicsetc)
•There's a Jollybee in carson (flip food)
•Bangin Strip Club (The CABARET sp?) On anaheim going towards long beach.

that's everything i can think of right now don't know exactly what your looking for so... yeah there you go

Originally Posted by MECKS

BGL- torrance has A LOT of places man, your basicly in the midle of everything..
there's a few malls:
•Del Amo Fashion center
•The Galleria
•The block in Anaheim
•If youwanna do it big there's a all you can eat seafood buffet, (its off the chain) on carson street its called NAMI buffet i think. its 25 a plate, but if you love seafood, its just crazy. EVERYTHING in the ocean is available to eat there
pimp.gif

•IMAX theatre/California Science center in LA, its right off the 110 freeway so its only about 20 minutes away
•Del amo Indoor in compton - great place to get plain tees and silkscreen them (20 bucks for any writing), also can find some good random stuff (electronics etc)

that's everything i can think of right now don't know exactly what your looking for so... yeah there you go
thanks for the info...as for the strip club gotta void that my ladies comin with me.
laugh.gif
Oh I didn't know you guys had jollybee too I thought it was just in Norcal.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

there's a few malls:
•Del Amo Fashion center
•The Galleria
•The block in Anaheim
•If youwanna do it big there's a all you can eat seafood buffet, (its off the chain) on carson street its called NAMI buffet i think. its 25 a plate, but if you love seafood, its just crazy. EVERYTHING in the ocean is available to eat there
pimp.gif

•Del amo Indoor in compton - great place to get plain tees and silkscreen them (20 bucks for any writing), also can find some good random stuff (electronics etc)

thanks for the info...as for the strip club gotta void that my ladies comin with me.
laugh.gif
take her with you.
happy.gif
wink.gif

there's a few malls:
•Del Amo Fashion center
•The Galleria
•The block in Anaheim
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
take her with you.
happy.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
she said she doesn't want T&A all in her face. And you know how strippers are if you go with a female they tend to give the females all the attention.

me maybe +3/4/5

nerd.gif
im going to be passing your city i assume fresno since you have 559 in your name, but I don't have room in my car or I woulda just swooped you up. Mecks I am going to be staying in torrance, what are some things to do in or around torrance? places to eat? I dont want to head towards hollywood or bev hills cause the traffic is ******ed. If nothing ill probably end up driving down towards costa mesa to go shopping at south coast.
yeah, fresno right off the 99.
Im taking my car regardless though, but thanks for the offer BGL.
pimp.gif

If anyone needs a ride, let me know.

LIST as of 5-19, if everyone shows up we are going to be roling super deep... hahaha : () = maybe

mecks + (5)
israel
handsome
jpthe3
iheartboost
bluesurfer
djaward
kidufc
lakersmets
feelmode
jpap +3
ogmikey + 1
welcometothetown
jehul
LAX
treewing
ecook0808
miniaturejays
rocafellakid
highclassscumbag
andee510
thedauqs
jbug88
ellaesco
djaward
(sunny559)+(3)
(stepinitup)
(greezee)
(kkblazers)
(ratxtatxtat)
(enrique)
(Armen)
(casper)
(bgL2687)
(west chicago)
(airmag)
(rizobes)
(sdubl)

i will be posting the "menu" on pg.1 as soon as i calculate how much everything eill cost...

So when is the money due?

Since I don't have paypal, would you pick it up from me?

I need a ride.

Still not sure, just curious.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

So when is the money due?

Since I don't have paypal, would you pick it up from me?

I need a ride.

Still not sure, just curious.
you could just give me the money, and yeah ill pick you up
happy.gif

hey guys, i also wanted your opinion... am i getting enough food, i mean handsome does eat about 10lbs of meat per sitting...
nerd.gif

Okily Dokily..
Still not sure though because I may have orientation the day before but I'll definitely let you know buddy.

The list of food looks good, we can substitute stuff if you guys want, just request it by posting here.

Mecks and I will be splitting the payments, for example total of 40 people, I take 20 payments, he takes 20.
Im not tryna issue refunds and all that, if your in your in.

If not itll go to you know whos $60 bill at the end of the day lol

Menu looks good, I'll I care about is that asada
pimp.gif

I might pick up a few pies and bring them also

me maybe +3/4/5

nerd.gif
im going to be passing your city i assume fresno since you have 559 in your name, but I don't have room in my car or I woulda just swooped you up. Mecks I am going to be staying in torrance, what are some things to do in or around torrance? places to eat? I dont want to head towards hollywood or bev hills cause the traffic is ******ed. If nothing ill probably end up driving down towards costa mesa to go shopping at south coast.
yeah, fresno right off the 99.
Im taking my car regardless though, but thanks for the offer BGL.
pimp.gif

If anyone needs a ride, let me know.

. I stay in Bakersfield right off the 99. Will u be going for sure?

yo guys!

we still need someone to bring:
2 official sized basketballs
nets
ipod & ipod dock and/or stereo with mix cds!!!

bonus : extra bbq if possible!!!

damn almost missed this lol A put me down please. can i bring coronas?? Need that for the tacos.

yo guys!

we still need someone to bring:
2 official sized basketballs
nets
ipod & ipod dock and/or stereo with mix cds!!!

bonus : extra bbq if possible!!!

someone's gonna have to remind me as it gets closer, but I'll take care of the nets and I'll have a basketball also

Back
Top Bottom