New Store + Downtown Richmond = "ftwrk, inc."

We got in some hot fitteds from Mama JUST FOR LADIES along with a couple of new tees. We are also expecting a large shipment of Kid Robot for ladies in thenext week. So, be on the lookout.
http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s131/ftwrk/?action=view&current=Saigon.gif
Guys we didn't forget about you. We have two new Rocksmith tees. We are also getting an even larger shipment of Kid Robot for you.

As you know all items are available for sale at www.ftwrk.com and in store.
ftwrk
322 West Broad St.
Richmond, Va. 23220

Do you know if you guys will be receiving the "Barocksmith" Tee? Its the Rocksmith Tee with Obama's face on it (like the ODB one they made)

Originally Posted by 731balla

Do you know if you guys will be receiving the "Barocksmith" Tee? Its the Rocksmith Tee with Obama's face on it (like the ODB one they made)
We had it back in October and it sold out pretty quick. I don't know if they are re-releasing them. But I will check.

Wow I had no idea that was a 2007 release. LOL Thanks though. Please post if you can get more.

Here are a few tees and a couple of sweaters and jackets for those chilly nights. Also stop through and catch a deal on all of last season's Fall gear.

LeRoy Jenkins

Rocksmith

Imaginary Kingdom

And Introducing Jon Gray

The Adidas ProMama, designed by Gabriella of Mama Clothing, is a fun and feminine remix of an Adidas basketball shoe. Wrapped in a quilt heart pattern, the ProModel features a gold Mama lace jewel. Only 500 pairs will be sold in the US.

In addition to the ProMama, there is also a collection of apparel and accessories complimenting the sneaker: New Era limited edition lace-print hat, Mamanameplate necklace (gold and silver), Heart-quilted hoodie, and a track suit. Which will be carried here at ftwrk http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s131/ftwrk/?action=view&current=Mama-Adidas.gif

Phone orders will be accepted.

ftwrk
322 West Broad St.
Richmond, Va. 23220
804-545-1112
www.checkmyftwrk.com

Going to an event at VCU this weekend.....is this place still open? Is it worth going to?

Yes it is still open, i go to vcu, but i rarely check this store, hospitality in carytown is nice if u into the skate thing and that type of things therewebsite is hospitaliyva.com and they in carytown, i went down nto ftwrk last saturday and rang the bell no one answered tho

Originally Posted by dkVCU

^ We were in the back playing paper football
AND THAT REALLY HELPS ME GET INSIDE lol, i guess i will stop bye another time thanks yall got a nice location

Back
Top Bottom