NEW TRAINER SC HIGH WHITE-NAVY early april- WHITE/'infra'REDS Coming Early JUNE

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

truth Wally, the quality on these aren't worth the retail price, definitely/maybe a outlet cop.
Yep, got my two pair of Auburn's, still less than retail, because they're one of my all time favorites and needed some new ones, but I wouldn't pay more than $79 for these.

Finishline.com has these right now:

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-training-shoe/_/A-26823?productId=prod655278

No difference from the earlier photos.. A dark blue color all around. Nothing at all like the OG/98 retro Royal Blues, but they do have OG like characteristics, so the hate isnt too deep. From all photos, it looks to have the same shape and material as the 09 Auburn, 09 Beets, and 09 Raiders. Biggest sign of this same build is seen on the high ankle collar with the perforated leather. Early OGs and Retros back in late 98 had semi perforated. Here, they are visible holes.. Also, the upper white straps have no plastic coating like OGs or late 98 retros.
xl302346108.jpg

Im guessing some coupon codes online could net you these for about $85-95 shipped instead of $110.

Like I said a page back, I'll let these fail and die, before I actually give them any of my money. That's the stand I've taken. It's a Win for me as I'm not spending any money. Thanks Nike. I'd live in my car with 30 pairs of fresh quality shoes if I could. But you make it so easy to pass.

Yeah, I saw them today too.. They looked pretty clean, but I'm not feeling the quality on these retro's AT ALL, so I passed... even with the discount they were offering.

It's not only Trainer SCs I'm seeing this on by themselves or has anyone else noticed that the leather quality on Nike retroes is lacking horribly? I mean you take a step & they're creased? I know on my OG Lemon Drops the leather was sweet full grain, very sturdy, & "healed" well after numerous wears while on more recent releases the leather is actually thinner & more "plasticky"

What gives? I want someone in the know or a closet EKIN to help us out here... I know it's about the $$ but WHAT grade of leather are the using?

Back
Top Bottom