NEW TRAINER SC HIGH WHITE-NAVY early april- WHITE/'infra'REDS Coming Early JUNE

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Got them in today... very pleased.

Pics?  I have to go check them out every time i see Seinfeld wearing those trainer sc's it gives me the itch to pick up a new set

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Got them in today... very pleased.

Pics?  I have to go check them out every time i see Seinfeld wearing those trainer sc's it gives me the itch to pick up a new set
no joke. Seinfeld had on some real classics in those early episodes. Just about every episode it was some type of Nike. From challenge court tennis series, to a third tier Bo Jackson cross trainer, He went after all of the unknowns. Nothing but Nike gold.
-----------
some other photos ive spotted:

302346-108-pro-small_MED.jpg

they appear to be just a few shades brighter than say a yankee fitted, but still a bland navy color.

I'm on the fence with these

andfattoo, do they feel like the 09 auburns, beets, or raiders? The auburns somewhat get a pass as those were just must haves no matter what, but the rest of this stuff can sit on the curb for all I care.

With these likely considered by nike as "OG c/w retros", I say a last good bye to some true Royal Blue Bo's:
a481574362c5cfb93187de831cca3402b3e7856.jpg

4b9151426ec7c9b66570dde8bbf2e419df1351a.jpg

9f535f35462966d4c14ec99dba4ba814bbb042d.jpg

f3415c4169cbc7bc05d9b56c05837f02b97683b.jpg

- light blue and a light mudguard gives this colorway that pop.
-----------------------
18925be4da6d9c26c09bdeae40d5b0c06d8fc51.jpg

even with yellowed straps, this is what we shouldve been getting
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

seriously, i know its redundent here but......
Royal Blue or GTHO

I don't think they're supposed to be like the OG's, and they beets and these are a lot better than those black/green and black/grey ones.

I just wish the grey was a little lighter.

The white sides are soooooo much more pleasing to the eye than the colored ones, since they went the cheap route.

Can't wait for the reds...

Again, for under retail...

Was tempted to get these today, didn't print my 30% off though, and all I had was the $20 one

They should have released the infrared versions, woulda probably been an instant cop.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

They should have released the infrared versions, woulda probably been an instant cop.

[/font]

we're getting something similar:
NikeAirTrainerSC2.jpg

If the first sample photo:
NikeAirTrainerSC1.jpg

is any indication of what we did see with the final product, I dont think this latest one will be close to infrared at all. Im guessing Varsity Red.. But one could hope. Infrared is something special. Not even the 99 retro of the "infrared" was that bright.. The rarest OG colorway of them all right there. infrared shining through
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

[/font]

we're getting something similar:
NikeAirTrainerSC2.jpg

If the first sample photo:
NikeAirTrainerSC1.jpg

is any indication of what we did see with the final product, I dont think this latest one will be close to infrared at all. Im guessing Varsity Red.. But one could hope. Infrared is something special. Not even the 99 retro of the "infrared" was that bright.. The rarest OG colorway of them all right there. infrared shining through
smokin.gif
I still have my beat down infared retros. The problem with the last slew of SC retros is that its almost what you want, but far from what it should be. Hence navy blue vs royal blue. 

I just got the beets for $60 from an outlet, so I hope people keep on sleeping...

ebay seller has the latest info on the WHITE/REDS.

Look for them around June 5th, give or take a week.
302346-100
24yv42e.jpg

Just how flashy or bright that red is to be seen. Leather quality likely sets these on the "PASS" side of things.. just relaying some info

^^looks like they totally got rid of the faux nylon taping on the sides and went with leather. wonder if this is the release version?
eyes.gif

hmmm those white/reds look alright... How have the creasing been on the pairs after the white/orange??

Back
Top Bottom