New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

"Marathons" aren't my thing but wonder if these will release. If they do they'll be my first 0.4s probably

1620094245883.png

1620094268828.png

1620094280437.png

July 23rd on FTL & Eastbay. Yep. :emoji_white_check_mark:

I kind of wanted that Trust & Loyalty pair but they up and vanished like a fart in the wind.
That's probably the best colorway although I kind of like the facetasm one as well. Other then that the colorways are meh. Seems like they are starting to mail this line in as expected with Zion now on board and Russ aging. The 3 was the best imo and I'd be shocked if they bother to top that.

I'll eventually have 3-5 pairs of this model I find randomly as I'm the biggest Russell Westbrook fanboy on planet earth lol

You guys think the Westbrook line has faded…

Good question. NO SE so far gives cause for concern. It could just be a change in direction and just keeping the one model. Also, you have Zion being a new face and now with a sig and the real possibility that Luka will too. Russ is sadly aging so it will be interesting to see if it does in fact slowly fade out.

JS”

I would think it would fade out and go away because there are only a handful of NBA players who play in this family of shoes, but so many college players rock Why Nots, One Takes & React Elevations, likely because of Nike sponsorship but still.

You guys think the Westbrook line has faded…

Good question. NO SE so far gives cause for concern. It could just be a change in direction and just keeping the one model. Also, you have Zion being a new face and now with a sig and the real possibility that Luka will too. Russ is sadly aging so it will be interesting to see if it does in fact slowly fade out.

JS”

It also doesn't help Russ plays for the Wizards who aren't really doing much and are likely rebuilding soon.

B891ABCA-1F98-40E9-8245-60903F3ED669.jpeg

picked them up for $77 plus 10% off Rakuten… not sure if imma keep em though. Doesn’t look that breathable for ball. Double stacked forefoot zoom👀. I don’t rock Bball shoes casually anymore minus Jordan retros.

Nice!! Is the upper more of an off white / eggshell or straight white?

JS”

Look at those medial side lace loops near toebox, they clearly state WHY NOT OT.III so 100% sure these are One Take III's.

I mostly practiced in the one takes, but I've been playing in the IIs. Not sure I'm picking up those IIIs. But I'll give em a shot. At least they kept the decoupled outsole.

Back
Top Bottom