New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

1628653112687.png

Looks like some Jordan Superflys

I don't know if they're going to adjust the name, but it has Why Not OT III (Why Not One Take III) on there. It make me think it was the sig for a second. First time "why not" has been on the One Takes I think.

Anyone spotted what kind of cushion these have? Are they gonna have some Zoom in the forefoot like previous ones or, since this is a budget model (like Giannis Immortality) they are gonna remove all the tech in these and go with basic foam?

Really intrigued by these, have loved Westbrooks signature line as the One Take line. These even have that tiny outrigger on the forefoot, which is a nice plus to an budget model.

I would snatch up all these if I could, cause they're PFs. I compared my PF OTT to my regular OTTs and the differences are noticeable and interesting. Oddly enough, the PFs are shorter. They're definitely wider. They also have less collar padding in the heel, which makes the shoe more comfortable. The regular One Take IIs ankle collar padding is stiff as hell and bulky. I wish this store sold to the U.S.

These look budgety again. The first shots looked better to me. Traction looks nice though.

But the Why Not Zer0.5, whenever that is unveiled, should easily shine as the sig. Hope these OTT come before the season starts.

Just saw those. I know I'm setting myself up for the obvious answer, but the One Take III is about to come out, and the 0.5 is surely not far behind. Why is this colorway even surfacing?

Back
Top Bottom